FM11 Editor Improvements

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 19K
I'd like to be able to edit competition prize money per game and for winning the trophy. I think a club earns more than £12m or so for winning the CL.

Team lists

Does anybody know how to change the view on the team selection page?

It currently has the players listed from top to bottom... I dont like this view.. and want to reveert back to the old way... having players cascaded as per their position? I cant seem to find it under views?

Any ideas?

Cheerz

I'd like to be able to edit competition prize money per game and for winning the trophy. I think a club earns more than £12m or so for winning the CL.

can do this as well if you know how

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Does anybody know how to change the view on the team selection page?

It currently has the players listed from top to bottom... I dont like this view.. and want to reveert back to the old way... having players cascaded as per their position? I cant seem to find it under views?

Any ideas?

Cheerz
isnt the editing help thread but...

cant you just do this by clicking at the top of the positions column?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

isnt the editing help thread but...

cant you just do this by clicking at the top of the positions column?

No this still maintains the list...

I mean before.. you could have all all the players like this----?

GK Name ...............MF Name
DF Name ...............ST Name
DF Name

No this still maintains the list...

I mean before.. you could have all all the players like this----?

DF Name

oh like that lol, fm hasnt been like that since it was cm

Hmm are you sure?

I had FM 2010 and could do it!

Im pretty sure i changed the skin on that though. ( built in skin)

Hmm are you sure?

I had FM 2010 and could do it!

Im pretty sure i changed the skin on that though. ( built in skin)

i'm not 100percent sure - but i am sure that i havent seen it like that since the cm days and have no idea how to change it or if its possible

Yeah i know but it is hard.....if you don't know how. It would be easier if it was in the editor.

You can already do this using the xml file Carine I think did a thread on the premiership prize money would be the same concept for CL I assume.

On these lines though would like to be able to add prize money for custom competition group games. Im of the understanding that the new editor will allow qualifying games before group fixtures this year so fingers crossed Prize money allocation will be in as well.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

A compatibility tester built into Editor so you don't have to keep starting new game to see if 2 Dbs work together, And on File Details it tells you where there clashing. SO annoying when you cant see where your going wrong.

This I understand is to be a new feature (one dream come true)

you can already choose a club a created player is/was trained at

Oh, really? I only buy FM every two years, and I didn't play at the 2010 edition. But, I didn't see that option in the 2009 editor. But now, it is present?

Oh, really? I only buy FM every two years, and I didn't play at the 2010 edition. But, I didn't see that option in the 2009 editor. But now, it is present?

Your in for a treat this year Editor was completely different in FM10 and this year many more features/improvements.

The option of adding old comps like the Cup Winners Cup, Anglo-Italian Cup etc
More options when creating a stadium
More options when creating a club
Make the edit kit, badge option much more advanced.

Your in for a treat this year Editor was completely different in FM10 and this year many more features/improvements.

Really good news. Always have been frustrating because the created player actually plays in the club he was trained at but it doesn't appear in the video game for the Champions League squad selection. Had to replace an existing youth player of the club in order to get it "right". Well, to my relief (a bit too much, perhaps lol), it's going to be a completely different story this year.

Been using the FM11 editor a bit today. Not too many improvements, but the ones that have been done I like. You can specify what leagues teams should be promoted/relegated to within subdivisions which is quite handy and a lot more flexibility with subdivisions in general.

There is a 'history' dropdown thing that allows you to quickly view recently viewed records. There is a new 'Details' page that tells you how many records you have made, changes made, records deleted for each of the various tables.

There is also a change history page now for each record so you can quickly revert your changes. Very handy.

There seems to be a few more options when creating various things. For instance stadiums have a few extra options such as pitch decay/recovery rate, when the pitch was last relaid ect.

Lots more that I probably haven't noticed. :)

I'm loving the idea that you can now edit or create new Club Cup, I'm going to put the champions League back to two group stages then the semi then the final, only problem is it won't let me finished keep getting an error

Hi i am trying to extend the Hyundai A-league to 2 division but i don't know how to do it. Is it possible to do if it is can someone give me a guide on how

Back