FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 668
  • Views Views 42K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The budgets have been changed on the first listing where everyones teams and names are. Well mine and so have all the ones Ive looked at.

Anyone looking to sell, looking for strikers and attacking midfielders :)

10th, bah :( will, please can you boost yakubu, gallagher, king, van aanholt and naughton to being full please (provided i can afford it) cheers mate! :) if ive got money left after that i'll see if theres anyone good in the next auction :)

Yakuba 29m
Gallagher 60m
King 47m
Van Aanholt 63m
Naughton 44m
Total = 243m.

Sorry Luke, I just beat you there on Goal Difference :) Ill be rooting for you for the next season.
Lol thanks. you did have pretty good goal difference though ;) good luck in championship and might join you next season.... unless you get into prem :O

sending bids now. anyone selling?

yeah thats fine will, sod it, id rather have world class lcfc players than actual ones... :D

Lol thanks. you did have pretty good goal difference though ;) good luck in championship and might join you next season.... unless you get into prem :O

sending bids now. anyone selling?

Cheers mate, I dont know what to expect when the Championship starts, I've only got a small few really good players, I dont think enough to stay up in the Championship. I really need a decent GK & CB & CM.... will pay good money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back