FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 668
  • Views Views 41K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke city free. I thought I was going to play ourselves, not computer.:(

sorry to say mate but he and jaaskelinen etc. aren't for sale
and will when and which country is the next round and when do we find out if we got people in the auction thanks

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Lampard : +5
Luiz : +20

Will1981 we can trade right ?

will you sell paulo ferrira if so how much

Anyone want any of my arsenal players?, only the bench team, not selling any of my starters.

Mannone, koscienly, denilson, bendtner, vela (if he still at arsenal on fm), maybe a few others that i cant think off lol.

Swansea Boosts

Scott Sinclair +15
Neil Taylor +15
Darren Pratley +15
Luke Moore +15
Nathan Dyer +15
Stephen Dobbie +15
Ashley Williams +15

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Tevez - +21 Ability
Silva - +24 Ability
Yaya Toure - +27 Ability
Adebayor - + 27 Ability

Will, what if we want to boost the ability of youngsters with, say, -9 PA?

yes feel free to boost your youngsters if their CA passes a certain point I will raise their PA to -10 etc, however Potential Ability is not that important for this concept as I will only be running the game in 1 season installments so players will not age.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

and will when and which country is the next round and when do we find out if we got people in the auction thanks

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------[/COLOR]

I will put up the second country to be auctioned after I have simulated the first season and posted the results, the deadline for the scotland auction will be announced later, I am still giving people who have not bid a chance and also allowing people the chance to sign up for the game.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Please Read

Concerning Loaned players, all players who are loaned between 2 English teams on patch 11.3 will belong to the team they have been loaned too.
i.e Yakubu belongs to Leicester, Vela belongs to West Brom etc.

Scott Sinclair +20
Neil Taylor +30
Nathan Dyer +30
Luke Moore +30
Ashley Williams +20
Joe Allen +30

koscielny?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

diaby?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

gary cahill +20
kevin davies +10
elmander +10

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

holden +10

Mannone, koscienly, denilson, bendtner, vela (if he still at arsenal on fm), maybe a few others that i cant think off lol.

Can i buy you Denilson, Koscielny, Eboue and Bendtner on loan?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Aston Villa: Darren Bent + 30
Jean Makoun +25
Stewart Downing +25
Carlos Cuellar +20
James Collins +20

Last edited:
This looks really cool.
Can i have Coventry, Although this is my first post i am quite reliable.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

In exchange of another cb , lb or amc or 45mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back