Matty661

Reaction score
Hey,

This is a bit of a silly question. I'm not starting any really serious games until the patch comes out in January. I just want to play around. I'm trying to give Bolton like the max money in editor but when I give them a balance of £850,000,000 it just goes back to like £36m in game. Why is this? What's the max I can give the club.

Regards,
Matt

Have you set sugar daddy to foreground and do Bolton have debts(wipe out if they have).

Have you set sugar daddy to foreground and do Bolton have debts(wipe out if they have).

Yeah. I have set sugar daddy to foreground and no, i didn't wipe any debts. But that shouldn't be a problem. I've set a game up a week or so back with debts and big money. Like £400m

Thanks for your reply. I will see if it will work though.

Yeah. I have set sugar daddy to foreground and no, i didn't wipe any debts. But that shouldn't be a problem. I've set a game up a week or so back with debts and big money. Like £400m

Thanks for your reply. I will see if it will work though.

Make sure Public Ltd Company box is unticked if you still have no luck try FMRTE Editor:)

Hey.

It was not unticked. Just a quick question, what does Public Ltd Company actually do?

a public Ltd Company(PLC) has shareholders so dividends are paid out at end of season, clubs with PLC's cant spend unlimited amounts hence balances and budgets are restricted:)