FM11 Network Game - Reliable,quick and fun

Jack099

Reaction score
I am looking to have a game on the EPL.
If you want a long lasting fun game - message me:

Name:
How often you can play:

If you want a long lasting game then join this one and we will play as often as we can.
We can play during the day, all week if over half the people are online and we will be playing in the evenings from 6 - whenever. We can arrange when to play when enough people join.
I will give hamachi when you message me. :) :) :)

Alright guys, Join my Hamachi Server and we arrange everything and start around 6ish
I am think of everyone being clubs outside the TOP 6 (Man U,Man C,Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool and Spurs) only becuase this will make it a much more interesting, quicker and challenging game.
Hamachi Details: Server Name: FM-Network11
Password: FM11

Last edited:
dude im interested
my details are
Name:maheen
How often can you play:i can basically play all the time at night from 11 onwards bangladesh standard time,but i am flexible and more or less play at any time.bdst=gmt+6
looking forward to hearing from you.

alright mate not being a moany git or anything :p but i'd be interested if maybe we could be anyone in england cause i would want to be leeds :) and maybe use LFCMarshalls latest update that came out today so all the games transfers are up to date?

I'm in if you don't mind :)

Name: Andreas
How often you can play: Basically everyday, although I work on the weekdays but I'm still able to play.

Name: Mikey
How often you can play: i can play very often apart from friday nights and saturday nights because of work

Alright guys, Join my Hamachi Server and we arrange everything and start around 6ish
I am think of everyone being clubs outside the TOP 6 (Man U,Man C,Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool and Spurs) only becuase this will make it a much more interesting, quicker and challenging game.
Hamachi Details: Server Name: FM-Network11
Password: FM11

i am on now and logged into hamachi, are we going to start 1 ?

is it too late to join?
Name : William
How often can you play : very often

Last edited:
Join our network game, download hamachi first and click on join existing network and enter FootballManagerMan as the username there is no password required on hamachi. Once registered, then send me a message and i will tell you how to network with football manager 2011. Premier League. Game starting at 6pm tonight.