FM11 online game (ROLL CALL) . players from all over the world are more then welcome!

3128p34.jpg

Greetings!
Game that will be played is FM11 with the latest patch (11.1). I think that it is now the best time to arrange the game as no one of us is experienced with it and should be a lot of fun...

Now, I procclaim myself as GM of the game. My machine is not so speedy so it would be nice if someone of you can show up on regular bassis and be a host.

Some rules of the game will be listed here which we can all improve later >
1. Game starts on MONDAY, 15.11.2011., at 2000CET (1900GMT) . I think that 5 players will be enough for the start. More the better!
2. Game goes on every time when at least 3/4 of the roster show up
3. Game will be held at least once a week. I suggest 2000CET-0000CET playing time. Weekend is time when we do other things..
4. Game is designed as a challenge. Look down....
5. Turn time will be set at 2 min. Which if majority of the players end their turn, will be continued to the next.
6. Matches are played at the same time (so no moving matches for TV) with key highlights. No full matches playing!

This is all that I could think of for now...

The game will be CHALLENGE. That means that if player choose club from top tier has no bonuses but only handicap. Take a look:
League that will be played is ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE or ITALIAN SERIE A. We will vote on it.

EPL
TOP TIER > Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City
Must loan to other managers at least 4 players. Must sign at least 7 youngsters (U-21's) per season. European group stage: Must field at least 3 U-21 players
MID TIER > Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Everton, Liverpool
For every player signed, must sign at least another one non homegrown player. BONUS: If any get into the top four the manager will receive a 40 million pound cash injection the following season
LOW TIER > all of the other clubs
20 million bonus for surviving relegation +10 million if you finish in the top ten and an extra 10 if you qualify in Europe
First rights to free agents the first season, right to request loans from top four teams (within reason)

SERIE A
TOP TIER > Juventus, Milan, Internazionale, Roma
Must loan to other managers at least 3 players. Must sign at least 7 youngsters (U-21's) per season. European group stage: Must field at least 3 U-21 players
MID TIER > Fiorentina, Lazio, Sampdoria, Napoli, Genoa, Udinese, Palermo
For every player signed, must sign at least another one non homegrown player. BONUS: If any get into the top four the manager will receive a 35 million pound cash injection the following season
LOW TIER > all of the other clubs
20 million bonus for surviving relegation +10 million if you finish in the top ten and an extra 10 if you qualify in Europe
First rights to free agents the first season, right to request loans from top four teams (within reason)

EDIT* :partay:
we all need hamachi program that simulates the LAN connection. just in case we do not make connection without it. It is very simple to use. Here is the link for download :
https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/hamachi2/download.aspx
After installation go in settings and choose for encryption - (no).
I will try to host the first session and we can see how it is working. Although someone with stronger PC and connection should do it. I will specify the server name and password here in a while...
Also, everyone must have .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5SP1 installed on their computer.

Everyone who can should download TEAMSPEAK http://teamspeak2download.com/ which will allow us to communicate durong the game :beer:

ROSTER* (for now)

domingez - FIORENTINA
jonasnielsen - LAZIO
bigmack91 -
joseph1991 - NAPOLI
leedsmanager -

hey sounds like a gd idea would love 2 join in with all you's.
if epl i would like 2 go spurs
if seria A i would like 2 go genoa
please.
thanks, daz84

I am really up for it.
EPL- Liverpool please.
or AC milan

everyone can join but only if they can pledge their commitment to the rules and be there every MON2000CET, you cannot just turn up once and then 'see ya!'..
Everyone interested, please log on in the forum on the first post. There is all needed information.
There write what league and team would you prefer. Also contact information would be nice (msn, ...)

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

2hours and 5mins to go....

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

HAMACHI details are :
Football manager11
FMD

Last edited:
sounds good m8 im intrested liverpool or roma cheers

Leagues that will be played are PREMIER LEAGUE and Championship...