Daz84

Reaction score
im wanting to start a fm11 online game with th english prem asap

hamachi name- fm11daz
password- enter

remember to disable encryption in your hamachi settings before you join!!!!!

must have update patch from www.sigames.com

im very new 2 all this so if you need any info from me then just ask as i dont no wht info you need 2 join my game. lol

Last edited:
going to start in nxt day or so. add me in hamachi u got a steam account???

kl u wnt to start a game 2mo nyt then? 8 or 9pm.

im going to start an online gane 2mo nyt at 9pm if any1 wants 2 join me.

details at top of page.

Ive been playing everyday online for about 3 years and im looking for new reliable players.... daz on hamachi what does disabling the encryption do? Is there no room now for new players?

Ive been playing everyday online for about 3 years and im looking for new reliable players.... daz on hamachi what does disabling the encryption do? Is there no room now for new players?

hey dude when u disable the encrytion on hamachi it stops the game from crashing dont really know how or why but seems to work so i just go with it lol.

there is 5 players already in the game with man city, man utd, arsenal, chelsea and liverpool all taken so its up2 u m8

playing again on thursday 11th november 8pm -12pm.

thanks, darren.

hey dude when u disable the encrytion on hamachi it stops the game from crashing dont really know how or why but seems to work so i just go with it lol.

there is 5 players already in the game with man city, man utd, arsenal, chelsea and liverpool all taken so its up2 u m8

playing again on thursday 11th november 8pm -12pm.

thanks, darren.

:O a 16hr game no one will do that people go to bed you know <)

:O a 16hr game no one will do that people go to bed you know <)

8pm to midnight if u want to get technical then :D

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

such a gd respone to this post think ill need 2 do a 2nd game for other ppl!! :D

dnt know when ill fit it in tho.

8pm to midnight if u want to get technical then :D

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

such a gd respone to this post think ill need 2 do a 2nd game for other ppl!! :D

dnt know when ill fit it in tho.

16 hours game is too long to last. But the above change can be taken into consideration. :D

Starting A New Game (English League) 08/03/2011

Starting A New English League Feel Free To Join. Ill Begin The Game Once We Have At Least 3 Willing Participants.

Hamachi Details

Name: Football Manager Kingz
Password: London2011