"[FM11]UNBELIEVABLETATICS-Let other teams play Foxo's style!!"

Foxo

Reaction score
Matthew Fox's 4-1-1-3-1 formation:
Dominating the tempo from midfield

Formation

41131.jpg

The formation is displayed above showing my carefully positioned players. Lucas playing the left defensive midfielder position, Raul Meireles playing the right center midfielder, and Steven Gerrard playing the center attacking midfielder. Torres plays the lone striker with Eden Hazard and Dirk Kuyt both playing on the wings. A solid back four line with Coentrao and Johnson on the outsides allowed to go forward, and of coarse the amazing Pepe Reina in goal.

Roles

Fernando Torres plays an Advanced Striker role in attack mode.
Steven Gerrard plays as a Center Attacking Mid role in Advanced Playmaker mode.
Both Eden Hazard and Dirk Kuyt play outside attacking midfielders in Winger mode.
Raul Meireles plays a Right Center Midfielder role in Deep Lying Playmaker mode.
Lucas plays a Left Defensive Midfielder role in Defensive Midfielder mode.
Coentrao and Johnson both play Wingback roles in Automatic mode.

Team Instructions:

TeamInstructions.jpg
AdvancedTeamInstructions.jpg

Match Tactics
I choose to Control the game and when the match begins I always select "Get Ball Forward" and "Work Ball Into Box" just to start off with. Being home or away doesn't really affect my match tactics but the style of play the opposing team does. If they play wide I will utilize the center of the field and vice versa. Dropping deep and pushing higher up also depends on the style of play they choose. When they push up, I drop deeper and switch to "Counter". When they drop deep I pile on the pressure.

Starting 11, Bench, and Back Up

Typicallineup.jpg

As you can see from my First Team roster I like to have plenty of back up and plenty of youth earning playing time. My back up striker is always someone tall, strong, and has great jumping and heading ratings. This is just in case Torres is getting bullied by defenders and can't score or gets injured. I utilize crossing in to the box often when I am forced to sub Torres off. Llorente plays an outstanding role if you can purchase him but I went the cheaper route with Babacar. I rotate my squad often from my "Premier League Team" my "Cup Team" my "Champions League Team" and my "Blow Off Team" so that I can keep my training schedule running with minimal resting and so everyone gets playing time. I also employ the same tactics in my Reserve and U-18 teams so they are familiar with the playing style if they are ever called up to the First Team.

So there you have it. The tactics I have used to control a match, keep clean sheets, and score goals.

Download Link - coming soon, when I update the tactic to 11.3 :wub:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:50 PM ----------

I need feedback, anyone?