FM11 vs FIFA11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jback2

Reaction score
hey guys

i have never played any type of football management simulation, until FM 2010 came out last fall and I literally have been glued to my laptop for hours almost everyday playing this game.

But even before I purchased it, I was debating heavily whether to buy FIFA or FM. I know i know, FM has been around forever, its the only true managerial experience, so on and so forth. But what appeals to me about FIFA is the visuals and how much more in-depth it goes in terms of building/running your club. its actually really really neat, compared to FM

anyway, i am starting to get a bit tired of FM and im thinking about switching to FIFA manager for once. should i, or not risk it and stick with FM

hey guys

i have never played any type of football management simulation, until FM 2010 came out last fall and I literally have been glued to my laptop for hours almost everyday playing this game.

But even before I purchased it, I was debating heavily whether to buy FIFA or FM. I know i know, FM has been around forever, its the only true managerial experience, so on and so forth. But what appeals to me about FIFA is the visuals and how much more in-depth it goes in terms of building/running your club. its actually really really neat, compared to FM

anyway, i am starting to get a bit tired of FM and im thinking about switching to FIFA manager for once. should i, or not risk it and stick with FM

Fifa manager is gimicky, flashy, and very shallow ( especially if you compare how deeply you can fiddle with team tactics )

FIFA was the first manager game i played, and i liked it a lot until I play FM08. Ever since ive played FM, I havent touched FIFA Manager again

Fifa manager is gimicky, flashy, and very shallow ( especially if you compare how deeply you can fiddle with team tactics )

FIFA was the first manager game i played, and i liked it a lot until I play FM08. Ever since ive played FM, I havent touched FIFA Manager again
Exactly the same as me, except it was until i started playing FM09:D

FIFA11 will be about the same as FIFA10, just with different music probably.

FM11 on the other hand, is Football Manager, the best franchise of games on the PC, ever. It will have a lot more work put into it.

Its a stupid question, if you ask me. Thats like FM or FIFA, and this is an FM website. WE LOVEEE THE FMage.

correct me if im wrong but did u say fifa manager is a lot more in depth ......

correct me if im wrong but did u say fifa manager is a lot more in depth ......

No, i said Fifa manager is a lot shallower than Football manager in terms of how deeply you can configure your teams tactics. There are NO player roles or duties in Fifa, each player has a "player type" and he is only that one type. Example, Fabregas is playmaker, RVP dribbler, Song is holding midfielder, etc.

Fifa manager sucks.

Yeah I had FIFA Manager once and its good at the start but it didn't stop me going on FM

hmm fm all the way in manager games but actually playing your team fifa 11 on xbox pc ps3 is the best of its kind

Stick with FM. There are loads of dbs and stuff you can download if you get board.

Been on Fifa Manager before. The first 5 games were awesome but then it got seriously boring.

i bought both this year because i liked the sound of the online gaming on fifa manager, however i now know i made a big mistake as fifa manager is a shockingly bad game and no one is ever online.
so far i have played fm10 for 645 hours
and fifa manager 10 for 24 hours

had fifa manager 09 was far far too easy 1st season won everything with hull including cups and then sunderland... football manager is hard for me but i like a challenge :)

Fifa Manager is terrible.

That pretty much sums it up.

FM is easier to find updates ect. Much more efficient and thorough.

I have FIFA manager but i got put off because I couldn't go on windowed mode, and it was weird to navigate the menu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.