can you show us pictures of the leagues just to see whos in them

This is how the world looks like in 2021.

Parma

World rankings

World awards, transfers

Serie A, Serie B

Bundesliga, Zweite Bundesliga

Primera Division, Segunda Division

Premier League, Championship

Last edited:
Could i have Will Keane and Mapou Yanga Mbiwa please.

Thanks in advance

Hey
Can you check danny rose, dean parrett, and wilfried Zaha starts at palace

ooo and also connor wicham

in different games, players stats do not improve if they are not brought through and nutured correctly. alot of brazillian reginerated players are class

Is it just me, or does it seem most of the regens or wonderkids turn into complete **** if they're not at the club you're managing?

I mean, Wilshere rotting away at Arsenal and sold to Turkey? Just makes me sad.

And I hope that happens in my game when I get there so I can snap him up for relatively nothing.

Roman Bezus.
Sebastian Blanco.
James Rodriguez.
Karim Ait Fana.
Nassim Ben Khalifa.
Ryad Boudebouz.
Roly Bonevacia.
Marcel Schmelzer
Mario Gotze.

Is it just me, or does it seem most of the regens or wonderkids turn into complete **** if they're not at the club you're managing?

I mean, Wilshere rotting away at Arsenal and sold to Turkey? Just makes me sad.

And I hope that happens in my game when I get there so I can snap him up for relatively nothing.

I saved him from the rot mate, but he is reasonably injury prone which stunted his physical development in my eyes...

uy9oj.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Zakary Labiyad - midfielder

I know this one - he's at my arch enemies, this is what he looks like with good development:

103wkqx.jpg

anyone ever use Tobias Figueiredo, Sezer Ozmen and Sima Vrsaljko. i would like to see them when old enough n had a good development

please
vicente iborra
carlos lazaro
Kiko (Herculez)
Fritzler
Pulhac
M'Poku (!)
Kerlon

thk you :)

Can you post screenshots of Kevin from zargoza and Zezinho from Santos please:)

can you post giannis fetfatzidis please?

thanks mate,,

I had Babacar for a few seasons before selling him on, I think you'll agree he has turned into a beast.