And there's Neymar, I never signed him otherwise I'd have done something more to his finishing. Still looks good though - more of an inside forward than a striker I'd say.

Vuckic - Newcastle
Marc muniesa - Barcelona
Lee Cattermole - Sunderland
Eljero Elia - HSV

Haris Vuckic
Ross Barkley
Jordan Mutch
Sears
Ngog

please

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Suso, Wickham, Smithies n Jack Robinson Please!!

Robinsons on page 6, smithies and suso I've both seen around there as well, please search before posting

Last edited:
well i would like to see some English Talent ... seen smithies but got to be others

Alan Dzagoev
Gareth Bale
Mesut Ozil
Alex Sandro
Theo Walcott
Pato
Afellay
Boyata

not to be a troll, but he's been posted 2 or 3 times already. look at the earlier posts

can i please see SEBASTIEN CORCHIA
many thanks in advance.

I'm in year 2014 with my PSG game and they have great youngsters to start with, most of which are in my first team... I hope it's ok for me to post it here (if not I apologise)

Areola (Wonderkid Goalkeeper) :

Tambe (Great attacking fullback, first choice defender for me) :

Yaisien (Pacey, great player) :

Toure (Great creative player) :

There is also Bahebeck (has alot of assists, out on loan atm) and Qasmi (on loan at newcastle 8 games, 4 goals so far) who turn out great too.. all these players to start off with are in the U19 squad.. I tutored most of my youngsters and promoted them in the first season and offered new contracts, that's why they turn out good.. I loaned 2 or 3 too.. hope it helps people.

Absolute bollocks!!!! Your only in 2011... Impossible for him to develop that much!!!! FMRTE idiot.

my *** buddy :) FMRTE all the way! why post that? I would sort of believe him being sort of close to that at the age of 29 or so (as he is a good player and has potential) but he will never get that good!