Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboro

Reaction score
Is too hard..... they need to make it a bit more easier, all you do is loose.

I have set all my player instructions, team instructions, improved the training... everything.

But when I play a match (Im currently managing Chelsea to get me used to the game with the good players) so anyway... Im Chelsea at home to Blackpool. Full Squad.

Blackpool win 3-0... now thats not realistic at all

Yeah its all done, exactly how Chelsea play, I always start off with a big club to get me used to the tactics and things, when I know what im doin I start a new game with a conference side.
So far Im 4th bottom, played 8 won 1, lost 4 drew 3........ I know its a hard game but f*ck me it shouldnt be that hard.... If its this hard with Chelsea whats the point in starting a game in the conference you got no chance.

new manager? nah kidding, as you said, give it a go and become familiar with the game, play around with the tactics :)

They've made it more realistic. In my first season the other managers are giving me stick for being a new manager at a high profile team (liverpool) and a result the players morale has gone down so I'm only 8th....But they're playing better as I go along.

FM has always been a trial and error game. Sometimes you won't be able to play the way you want to with certain teams. I would never play a 4-3-3 with Blackburn Rovers for example.

read a few guides or keep trying and eventually you will get it right. Sometimes these results happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.