Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboro

Reaction score
I think SEGA have massivly let down football manager as we knew it before,
I think they have made it TOO hard, I dont like the Agents wage expectations....
It goes into too much detail on the player instruction.

This isnt a winge or anything I'm just saying I think they spoilt it, FM09 was, from what I think, as far as it needed to go in terms of contracts, training, player instruction...I never bought FM10.

I think they should have spent this time and detail on the graphic side of things, more ways to interact with players..... basically this is why;

Im Man Utd now.
GK: Cesar (cheated on signing him)
LB: Evra
RB: Maicon (Cheated on signing him)
CB Pique (Cheated on signing him)
CB: Vidic
MC: Fabregas (Cheated on signing him)
MC DeRossi (Cheated on signing him)
AML: Messi (Cheated on signing him)
AMC: Aguero (Cheated on signing him)
AMR: Ronaldo (Cheated on signing him)
ST: Rooney

I had to cheat on buying the players because no one would want to come to Man Utd, which I think is unrealistic.. Not necessary these players but I thought why not!

So far this season(2nd season)...... West Ham away got beat 3-1, Fulham home, got beat 1-0, Chelsea at home got beat 4-1, Sunderland at home got beat 3-0, Tottenham away draw 3-3.

I have the best team in the world and they get beat every game, probably get sacked if I dont win the next game. If any of you say you got in the champions league with a league 2 team or below I think your talking **** ha

Any one else think its a bit too hard or fake??

I don't think it is too hard, but realistically difficult. A team full of stars like that would probably never work, as proved in the past by Real Madrid. It's much more about the tactical side of management now

You've got a team full of players that haven't had time to gel and probably can't understand each other

you'd have done better with their standard squad

As fuelledbypassion said. more tactical and getting the best out of YOUR players now, then making little improvements in the transfer window with signings

Its just more realistic

Last edited:
Exactly what fuelled said, A team full of stars is just a team full of individuals therefore it doesn't work as teamwork is important. its not too hard definately.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Plus cheats never win ;)

I love the game. Extremely realistic, a lot fun getting involved with players more, and more input with training.......best game i've played. I've no need to cheat. Takes the realism out of the game, and would just make it a lot less enjoyable.

It really isn't that hard. Fiddle around with the tactic maker (very good addition) or just take a proven tactic from here. Player instructions don't really do as much, esp when your Man U. A couple of things might be worth fiddeling with like passing style, but that is easily learned and was always a part of FM.
When buying a brand new team however of whom a lot don't speak english is doomed to fail. Even in real life these players won't get of to a flying start, real madrid has been mentioned as the primary example of that, but Man City is a good second.

Status
Not open for further replies.