sarinvx

Reaction score
fm 2012 patch 12.0.4

Hi there,

I've done all major transfers of the season and applied as "future transfer". Some transfers contains the amount of money, others not (info of transfers futebol365).

All set to july/14. Choose this way because I always start a game and go on vacations until may/14, but you can start a normal season if you want.

Well... this is not a 100% perfect update, but can bring a new joy to the game.

I'm still doing changes, like managers and others, so don't expect to be a very realistic database.

Please leave a feedback !

http://bitshare.com/files/d718xr36/felipe_update.rar.html

Last edited:
did only major transfers for now, but there's some transfers in Turkey.. Diego to Fener, some transfers to Besiktas, Trabzonspor... can't remember all the changes, sorry...

Didn't change promotions/relegations because as I said, I start the game end go on vacations 'til may/14. So i found this like a... "irrelevant" for the update.

Why not Tm 2011? That was in 2014.
2014-2015 Need-life update, but the game is 2011

Link is on... updated again with no password.

this week I'll review some transfers e post a new update. The loans are set to future but this dont work well.

start new game time is 2011, but your update file: all players to the new club in 2014, you can edit all transfer completed in 2011.

example: Cesc Fabregas to Chelsea in 2011.....

the file was in my external drive, lost everything there.. but i'll do something between december/january. also, the bitshare deleted the update too :/

if anyone has the file, send to me. i'll update again, but dont want to start from nothing...