A New Beginning- An Arsenal Story

Wow. Extremely impressive.

This may be a silly question, but... Do Wilshere, Ramsay and The Ox really get that good, or do you just a super training regime?

What skin is that mate?

well, i can't find the exact file, but i'll give you a skin by the same author, which is very much alike.
NN skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Hopefully whole season unbeaten?

haha, hopefully yeah, but i've got some hard games left, such as Shakhtar away, not going to be easy.

Wow. Extremely impressive.

This may be a silly question, but... Do Wilshere, Ramsay and The Ox really get that good, or do you just a super training regime?
Well Ramsey is a -9 potential, so he'll become one of the best players in the game, Wilshere has a high potential, like Ramsey's, and Chamberlain is an -8, which is a very good Premier League player.
I just have normal training, but on personal training, I make Ramsey train passing, as I do for Wilshere, and finishing for Chamberlain. Its best to play them alot of the time, so they get better faster.

ramsey is the only -10 in the entire game chambo is -9

Hi guys, I'm sorry to announce, but my laptop has broken, and I will no longer be able to carry on this story. It's a shame as I was really enjoying the story, and I'm sure some of you were to. Unless there is a way on my computer, with the same steam account, and somehow get that Arsenal save on to my computer, but I'm not sure, if you do know, could someone please tell me. Thanks guys :)