FM12 FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHTS ONLY!!!

GC10

Reaction score
Hello all.

I previouslly played fm11 net games and really enjoyed them. I played one save on my own but was mostly holidays and then dived into nets games. This time around I would like to dive straight into FM12 with no practice, like a real career. The problem is I dont have much time on my hands for the next few months so I can only play friday gmt from 5 or 6 till about 3 in the morn and some friday nights I cannot play, so will have to switch to sat night. I will not play a game with assistant in charge when i am away!! I will be able to give 5 days notice about the time changes.

I am an experienced and a very fast player. This is essential to my game play so if you like to read every last bit of junk news then this game aint for you. A fast bband speed is preferable but slow playing will not be tolerated!!

I would prefer to host as i can force a good speed but if someone has a 50 mg fibre optic bband then your the boss.

Players i previouslly played with include CR7, Kirby, Mo, Jacktri, James and Sully. If you played in one of these 2 games then I hope ye see this. JAMIE IS BARRED NO MATTER WHAT AND I REMEMBER HIS IP SO HE WONT GET IN.

I am hoping to commence the game on 21th when fm12 comes out so that gives us 2 weeks to organise a crew. I am open to negotiations on how many play.

CONCLUSION- This is a serious game that will last. If you play games and quit after a season then thats fine but this is not for you. On the other hand if like me, you want to play just one save and play against good players then please join and enjoy a superb competitive game. Send me a private mail here or leave your email address.

Once again this is a career game not a quick play, quick quit.

Thanks

SUPERSTAR

What's going on with this Superstar? We were playing fine but then everyone seemed to go offline. Each time i connected to the network there were no lights on. Did you go offline or was it me?