FM12 Guide - Training & Match Preparation by mantralux

Another stupid question: What does mental coaching attribute do?
Since I started playing FM, I chose to have a coach for every training (when possible) and a coach with mental as high as possible to work on all training classes. Never knew whether that was effective...

Good Mental coaching along with good technical/technique coach attribute will give you a good ball control coach. If I remember right Attacking and Technique gives a good shooting coach

Great article, thanks for posting!

One thing that still remains a mistery to me is those arrows in the training progress. What do they mean? How to use them to fine tune training? Is there any article about it?

Thanks,

Marconi

Great article, thanks for posting!

One thing that still remains a mistery to me is those arrows in the training progress. What do they mean? How to use them to fine tune training? Is there any article about it?

Thanks,

Marconi

Those arrows represent the RECENT progress the player has made in à particular skill. I put the emphasis here in RECENT since its exactly what it means. If one is going to use this information, you Will have to monitor them all the time to see the overall tendency. Better then to look at the chart Of his progress where you can compare à specific stat over à longer period.