nickc1994

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well i'm currently on my 2nd season in March and my form up to date has been excellent and have been doing really well, but for some reason in the last 5-6 games my form has been dropping and haven't been scoring goals like i had been doing and i'm conceding more than i've done all season could someone tell me a reason for this issue? and maybe a fix if possible

Another thing, i'm in March now and lately i'm starting to get a lot of in boxes stating that players want to play more 1st team football unless they will leave etc but i've learn over the years that if you keep mixing your squad then you won't play aswel as you could do so if its possible could you leave a suggestion comment it would be much appreciated

Thanks for Reading :)

Lifes a ***** ,football is war and the ball is round ...players will always want to play more thats the way it is ...thats why its important you offer them the right contracts not just key player bcous they ask for more money then a backup can earn in your squad ... my advice is talk to them be firm ... if this doesnt help then theyll ask for a transfer grant this and then if you want to keep them ask way to much for them ... the morale might go up and will help you win again ....or maybe you can try a team meeting gl

Lifes a ***** ,football is war and the ball is round ...players will always want to play more thats the way it is ...thats why its important you offer them the right contracts not just key player bcous they ask for more money then a backup can earn in your squad ... my advice is talk to them be firm ... if this doesnt help then theyll ask for a transfer grant this and then if you want to keep them ask way to much for them ... the morale might go up and will help you win again ....or maybe you can try a team meeting gl

Thankyou for the help, i'll give it a go :)