FM12: Player's Fixed PA 155+ & -10's & 9's ***SPOILERS***

With what utility can I find a list of players with negative PA, if there is one available? I use FMRTE, but with this it seems not possible to apply a search filter like this...

With what utility can I find a list of players with negative PA, if there is one available? I use FMRTE, but with this it seems not possible to apply a search filter like this...

Try looking at the official editor, you can download it via Steam if you haven't already. The PA is only negative before you start the game, after you start the negative PA is given a value. I'm not 100% sure on the boundaries, but I think it's -10 is (170-200 PA), -9 is (150-180 PA), etc, you get the idea.

Try looking at the official editor, you can download it via Steam if you haven't already. The PA is only negative before you start the game, after you start the negative PA is given a value. I'm not 100% sure on the boundaries, but I think it's -10 is (170-200 PA), -9 is (150-180 PA), etc, you get the idea.
Thank you for the reply. I did download the official editor, but it seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, that I cannot sort players by PA with the search function, because it simply doesn't show PA in the list of players as far as I can see, only in an individual player screen.

Thank you for the reply. I did download the official editor, but it seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, that I cannot sort players by PA with the search function, because it simply doesn't show PA in the list of players as far as I can see, only in an individual player screen.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Just looked myself, and it seems as though when you go to customise on the filter options, there's on option to search for PA, set that to -10 or whatever, mine didn't work, but neither did searching for Lampard haha, so something's wrong there. Hope that helps, if not, there's not much more I can do, sorry.

It seems that I was unaware of the fact that I could scroll down when adding a filter ;p That worked for me, thanks a lot!

demba ba's injury proness has been reduced significantly but not robin van persie's!

Could someone please give me PAs for Cristian Tello, Isaac Cuenca and Martín Montoya?

and messi doesnt have all dis?????????????????????? plsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!