[FM12] R skin

Incredibly nice. Simple, not a colour out of place. KUTGW

Love the colour selections and the simple style. Downloading now. Keep up the good work :)

Looks really nice,
I'll get this tomorrow when I'm at my pc for sure.

Wow just downloaded the skin,its simple but fantastic,just gives some needed atmosphere to the game.
Thanx mate!Great work

Fantastic skin. Was waiting for the new NN skin, but this is much better!

hi, firstly, thanks for this awesome skin .. but I have downloaded, and put it just like the directory you gave above,
:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins and I start a new game, reload the skin,
but still I don't get anything on my screen :(

any help?

hi, firstly, thanks for this awesome skin .. but I have downloaded, and put it just like the directory you gave above,
:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins and I start a new game, reload the skin,
but still I don't get anything on my screen :(

any help?
In preferences you need to choose the R skin from the skin dropdown menu, not just reload the default one you're already using :)

In preferences you need to choose the R skin from the skin dropdown menu, not just reload the default one you're already using :)

i too have the problem. on my game it is not there on the dropdown menu. every skin i have downloaded does not appear in the dropdown menu. they're in the correct folder i'm 100% sure of that.

I find this skin to be very arousing. Downloading now. Very, very nice

How come the background on my game is a cosmic universe instead of the dark champions league graphic?!

How come the background on my game is a cosmic universe instead of the dark champions league graphic?!

On the bottom right corner click on "Backgrounds", then choose the one you want.