dannyisaacs

Reaction score
When I start a game on FM12 the game starts running slow after a few seasons and is proving very frustrating. Could anyone help me with these questions...

1. Does anyone have a recommended game detail to achieve the best game speed? I'm currently using a small database with english, Serie A + LIGA BBVA leagues

2. I'm in my 5th season and the quality/number of new gens is poor and effecting the number of players in the game, how could I improve this without affecting game speed? (Both Barca and City only have 18 man squads!!)

3. A total unknown new gen manager has been appointed as England manager after 5 seasons and has shocking stats, is this due to level of game detail? (Really annoying seeing as I applied for the job and have won 20 trophies in 5 seasons!!)

4. Finally, I have FM12 through Steam...do the games generally run more effectively with the CD version?

Any help would be fantastic as I'm in danger of losing interest in a game I've spent hours/days playing and enjoying!!

1. Will depend on your system spec (what is it?)
2. Don't think there is a way, would need a larger database and more playable leagues. Improve your youth facilities so hopefully you produce good newgens
3. not sure, could be. What is your rep? International teams seem to prefer appointing managers of the same nationality
4. Steam is the only way to play the game