Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Basically, if your Story fails badly like a lot do, please post a link to the thread in here so I can delete it. Thanks.

Any other requests, please state.

Reaction score
Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - Uncategorized - Blogs think thats the right link to close it? not really sure which link though :/

Reaction score
It seems the mods (Jack/Jack Fulham) are avoiding this area. Perhaps in protest? Before I signed up I noticed the story section on FM11 took quite the abuse. Perhaps linking users to the likes of FMCrowd as a story host instead of FM Base's story section may be the way forward. Just a thought saying that this sub-forum seems to be unmoderated (if thats a word :()

Reaction score
Just realised that link changed when I pasted it, anyone know which link i copy?

Reaction score
Hi Jack,
Sorry to bother you with silly question, but how do I put large sized images on my stories? if i wanted it to appear on the page rather than click to enlarge.

your help would be appreciated.

thanks

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hi Jack,
Sorry to bother you with silly question, but how do I put large sized images on my stories? if i wanted it to appear on the page rather than click to enlarge.

your help would be appreciated.

thanks
When you add the image double click on it ant there is an option for small,medium, large and full size. Please refrain from making images too big as it takes longer to load.

Reaction score
When you add the image double click on it ant there is an option for small,medium, large and full size. Please refrain from making images too big as it takes longer to load.
Thanks alot mate, as always you are genius!!!