FM12 - Tactic Testing Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 21K
me neither :) thanks again mate :)

very surprised my possession tactic won the league :) disappointed with the Amazing though! thought that might do better!

Remember that they just have average utility players so different tactics will work better with different skill levels. So if the teams had a Xavi style playmaker and a Messi style forward the tiki taka would have stuck a better chance.

Last edited:
Are you expanding this using "usertactics" ?. If so, it would be a goo idea to make sure that all tactics have "fixated settings" so that the assistant manager cant change them/use shouts etc as he always do. Also, set this same tactic in all 3 match plans.

How are these 'fixated settings' used?

How are these 'fixated settings' used?

You convert them to classic mode and then make sure that all settings effected by the team settings are fixated i.e tweaked manually( and set to the same as it was). This way, change in strategy, shouts and overall changes like the marking system all done by the assman Will not effect. The formation on the other hand.....

You convert them to classic mode and then make sure that all settings effected by the team settings are fixated i.e tweaked manually( and set to the same as it was). This way, change in strategy, shouts and overall changes like the marking system all done by the assman Will not effect. The formation on the other hand.....

Ok thanks I'll give it a shot but changing it to classic mode won't it affect the player instructions? Holidaying games for a results would be a whole lot easier when making a tactic

Ok thanks I'll give it a shot but changing it to classic mode won't it affect the player instructions? Holidaying games for a results would be a whole lot easier when making a tactic

Yes, if holiday mode worked the same way as if you handled the team, but it does not.

I want too test 24 teams, but how can i do the tactics, that the teams play with the tactics.

I have used the database you posted on page 2 to create my own test with some newer tactics. I will release the results and screenshots in a new thread after I've done it.

Back