How much of a difference would it make dropping the wing backs down to full backs? As currently I don't have anyone competent playing as wingbacks

I started a new save with arsenal using the new patch, no transfers in first window. in ucl qualyfier embarassing 0:3 first half against Odense so i reboot the computer. did u use the tactic with the new patch?

How much of a difference would it make dropping the wing backs down to full backs? As currently I don't have anyone competent playing as wingbacks
I think that would make some problem with the pressing system. As I prefer not to let opponent to get the ball rather than take it when they with ball. And I've success to handle the opposition Winger crossing.

What team you use?
For couple last game I put Jenkinson on my wing back as Sagna injuried and he did well.

I started a new save with arsenal using the new patch, no transfers in first window. in ucl qualyfier embarassing 0:3 first half against Odense so i reboot the computer. did u use the tactic with the new patch?
Yes, I've noticed this as long I see from other thread about the tactic effect with the new patch.
Can you give me more details about this fail? Like what about possession you have and player passes etc?

I haven't tried these tactics with the new patch.
Kind of busy with my college right now. But when I get my time back, then the tactic will be fixed with the new patch. :)

is there a secondary tactic i can use, whole different formation

i need a backup tactic, different formation but same effect as this one

will use this with my arsenal save as i want a realistic one :)

Great tactic, always liked to play as realistically as possible.

Great threads mate! Love the emulations you've done so far! I for one would love to see you try to emulate other IRL tactics! KUTGW!

Using this tactic in my Liverpool save and it plays some great football and is getting good results.