DiarGooner

Reaction score
Hi i am in my second season with Anzhi. And i am not using any special tactic or anything. But My team is in the Champions league final. I got there by beating Ac Milan, Lyon, Barcelona and Athletico. Is this not a bit weird as my team is not even that good. I SOLD ETO ! is anyone else findeing this a bit to easy

played with sunderland, 1st season - 9 wins, 12 draw, 17 lose and sacked- tell me its easy :D

guess u just great manager lol

This is now the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen about FM being to easy.

And once again, no it's not. Just as hard as last year, if not harder.

Try managing a smaller team than Anzhi, with less money. That'll challenge you.

try using an english championship side or mediocre premier side then say its easy you fool im using west ham in 4th season and still struggling

I got smashed 7-1 at home with PSG against Lille. OK that's probably not sufficient to show it's not easy but nonetheless, this FM is challenging too.

Anzhi have a vast array of resource at their disposal....really not a hard team to manage, so no, it's good that you got that far, but not unthinkable...They're basically the Russian Man city lol!

I got Wigan in to Europe twice in 4 seasons XD. But now struggling to win the Liga zon Sagres with Sporting. 2nd by 12 points is my best thus far.

I have noticed that players seem to progress very quickly than previous years using position specific training schedules...I have also gotten 2 15 year old English newgens that on generation already are good enough to be starting for L1 teams or even higher...I'm only going into my third season...playing as Crewe btw.

i have had 3 saves so far one was man city and dispite doing amazingly in cups my league proformance was poor and i got sacked and i was about 8th, my most recent one was england where i easily qualified for euro 12 though lost to montenegro 2-0 drew "group of death" spain france russia and myself beat spain but lost to russia and france, my long term save at plymouth argyle i got promoted first season but struggling to leave league 1, id hardly say its easy if you know what type of players to buy and how to make a good tactic your fine and ofc you will find it easy this is my 4th game and im still not that confident on how the tactics system works

its way to easy and dont come saying to me try a smaller team with no money been there done that! the only thing left to do is create my own team and start from the very bottom!

If FM12 is supposed to be too easy, then I think my Coventry side didn't get the memo. It's like they want to lose every game or something, just to see me get sacked. Even when I do get them to score (which they often don't), I can be up 2-0, and they will concede two or more goals in the last 10 minutes. It makes me want to throw my computer out the window.

Its harder than ever. But I cancel out the difficulty with my total awesomeness.

the next update will make the game so hard, that u'll even relegate to its expense in no time ;)

lol jk, but seriously why complain. try the challenge thread or manage a team relatively new too ur niche

Last edited: