jelly1471

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing some videos of FIFA lately and now it's time for some FM action to hit my YouTube! Watch as I embark on an adventure to become the greatest manager of all time! Start with...well, that you'll have to watch for ;)

Football Manager Episode 1 - "Starting Out" - YouTube

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Two videos more today, first video had nearing 100 views so if you haven't seen that then catch up ;)!

Episode 2

Episode 3

Cheers!

Looking good mate, post each episode on the blog it might get more intrest :)

Im playing with Anzhi (Anji) too. Bit of advice...plan your signings well because you can only have no more than 6 'foreigners' in the starting lineup in the league and you have to name one Russian U21 player in the match day squad.

By the way...i bought Ganso in the first transfer window ;)

Episode 5 is up guys, don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe, a lot of interaction wanted for this one so comments are much appreciated to do with the game in the video and just a casual comment is nice on here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDBXBwXfVQ

C
heers!

---------- Post added 23/10/2011 at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/10/2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

Hey guys, well we're soaring through the views and the videos but today shall be a much more lax one for me, no uploads until tonight as is usually the case.

Kanal von TheJellyCo - YouTube
&

Both uploaded yesterday but no update in thread so I thought I'd do it now! Can we hit 2000 upload views today? :O

---------- Post added 24/10/2011 at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 23/10/2011 at 10:55 AM ----------

Episode 8 is up guys, take a look and read the description and all that jazz
tongue.png
biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqJMqEtkLoM

C
heers!

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Episode 9 is up :) Surpassed a few big milestones, see the description for more info

Hmm.. not enjoying it as much as I think I could. I suggest cutting the videos down and editing them so they flow better like other FM youtubers videos do. Search 'TheSupremeNTM' for an example of what Im talking about.