[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

Hello! Been jusing your tactics for a while now. Really like them.

Wondering if someone here have any shortlist for players that fits perfect into this tactic?
Or favorite players that always get bought in for the tactic, regardless the team your playing.

I know that it follows a filter with the .winrar file. But just want some tips from you guys ;)

First season in Ligue 1 with Caen (2014/2015) 1 win - 2 draw - 5 lost

I like this tactic but the defense is an horror, after 8 matchs I conceded 17 goals...

Can you tell me if another version would be more effective?

In defense I have Sorbon, Wague and Lugano, in attack Ongenda, Osvaldo, Estigaribia, Kazemian, Quintero and David Simao.

I bought a new graphics card in a few days ago
I found a strange phenomenon
The same tactics have different performance in different the card,my tactics are not very good for new graphics card.
I think sometimes a tactic, someone agreed, someone said that the rubbish. It is for this reason.

I will do my best to design V12

V12 Come Out
It's 433

6447767120121221230954074.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=7075

or

https://hotfile.com/dl/224424329/3bd9c77/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V12.rar.html

I bought a new graphics card in a few days ago
I found a strange phenomenon
The same tactics have different performance in different the card,my tactics are not very good for new graphics card.
I think sometimes a tactic, someone agreed, someone said that the rubbish. It is for this reason.

I will do my best to design V12

Wow, I never ever laughed as hard as I did reading this :D "brb, going to buy an old graphic card" :DDDD

Zero Sea , I try u tac V12 in Atletico Madrid and give my result :)

Is this tactic just plug in and play?

Or what do I have to change for set pieces etc? I cannot tell from the screenshots!

How good is this tactic compared to other tactics, is it the best?

who can send me for fight athena v4 4-2-3-1 please the link chinese dont work please