[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

i know but it's working well with fc united of manchester in seven english division very small team 108 goals but 78 scored against but it's doesnt matter my friend is in the blue square now thx we are playing both with fc united of manchester and my friend is using your 4-2-3-1 V4 and me the last one 4-3-3 V13 and my friend finished second egality and was promoted and me i'm first with 38 points 21 games 35 goales for 23 against thx zero sea for all your tactic

Last edited:
i know but it's working well with fc united of manchester in seven english division very small team 108 goals but 78 scored against but it's doesnt matter my friend is in the blue square now thx we are playing both with fc united of manchester and my friend is using your 4-2-3-1 V4 and me the last one 4-3-3 V13 and my friend finished second egality and was promoted and me i'm first with 38 points 21 games 35 goales for 23 against thx zero sea for all your tactic

My best tactics are to design in Patch 13.1.X
Unfortunately, we can not use the old game version now
I miss that time

Hi Sea's with V13 do you use ST as playmaker?? or no playmaker?? and what is the meaning of OP??
thanks

this tactics weak in handling the corner, i concede many goals due to corners...:(

If you sign the right type of player with this formation then it works very well .

Which tactic is best for 13.3.3 sub zero thanks

is the v13 tactic the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic???? cheers

what is your favourite tactic? and v13 which use traninig proggamme

Last edited:
71611294096141328.jpg

I'll be back!