nikidoug

Reaction score
Not sure if there's a thread like this but for me i've got a few!

1. Pep Guardiola still hasn't taken a job and it's 2018!

2. Stewart Downing is still at Liverpool in 2018... Would've thought they'd realise he's a pile of **** and shipped him off to the Bulgarian 2nd Division.

3. Liverpool's capability of signing top class players! Signed Hatem Ben Arfa and Neven Subotic. Those are players who should be looking to play for a club with Champions League football surely!?

Last season I scored 8 own goals in a single season and they were the exact same every time. A player would go through 1 on 1 then when my defender got back he would slide tackle the striker and the ball would go past Lloris. This happened for every one of the 8 own goals

Last season I scored 8 own goals in a single season and they were the exact same every time. A player would go through 1 on 1 then when my defender got back he would slide tackle the striker and the ball would go past Lloris. This happened for every one of the 8 own goals

that literally just happened to me in my last game! Sergio Ramos on Kevin Doyle! Shocker.

Not sure if there's a thread like this but for me i've got a few!

1. Pep Guardiola still hasn't taken a job and it's 2018!

2. Stewart Downing is still at Liverpool in 2018... Would've thought they'd realise he's a pile of **** and shipped him off to the Bulgarian 2nd Division.

3. Liverpool's capability of signing top class players! Signed Hatem Ben Arfa and Neven Subotic. Those are players who should be looking to play for a club with Champions League football surely!?

View attachment 291233

All transfers were done by the AI...

Pep usually takes the United job on mine, Liverpool also always end up with a top team after a couple of years along with Arsenal.
Chelsea I find usually drop down and start to stay around 6-7 and lose most of their best players because of it.
Leicester become a top 10 team after a couple of seasons also.

View attachment 291233

All transfers were done by the AI...

Wow, I'm relieved I don't have to play against that team...

I got a big shock when England "laughed" at my attempt to be their head coach after 5 Premier league titles in 7 years and 4 European Champions Cup titles, landing in the Hall of Fame, and titled World Class manager T_T. What does it take to get it?!

Get the Football Manager AI into the real Liverpool job, I reckon.

I quit...the game is to bad.. i work 80 hours a week..