FM13 Doesn't Like Me - Liverpool FC

Bailyes

Reaction score
Is it me or does FM13 not like me? I'm top of the league with only a few games left, but due to the re-schedule of games it looks like the EPL or FM has gone against me. I also have key players injured and suspended, such as Enrique, Suarez, Johnson.

Just look at the games I have left and the very little time I can rest the players between each game, it's so unfair! I even had to play Arsenal the day after I played Athletic in a very important match. Makes it worse when I lost only 2-1 to Arsenal, and I played with my reserves and youngsters!

The pictures below include the following: Fixtures & Results, League Table, and Tactics (Look how tired my team are).

View attachment 297029View attachment 297030View attachment 297031

It's ridiculous! I would of thought the game could give me some sympathy.

sometimes the game just wont let you win. FM2013`s a ***** yo! Id never thought that this game would make me rage quit. Been rage-quitting several times due to ****** result i got when facing weaker opponents at home.

sometimes the game just wont let you win. FM2013`s a ***** yo! Id never thought that this game would make me rage quit. Been rage-quitting several times due to ****** result i got when facing weaker opponents at home.

Well, Man City lost to a weaker opponent (Sunderland), Chelsea lost to QPR, Liverpool have lost to QPR, Man Utd have lost to Blackburn.....I could go on but list would be endless. If you're rage quitting because of poor results maybe you should FMC instead? Rage quitting won't change the fact that there could be something wrong with your setup maybe

Is it me or does FM13 not like me? I'm top of the league with only a few games left, but due to the re-schedule of games it looks like the EPL or FM has gone against me. I also have key players injured and suspended, such as Enrique, Suarez, Johnson.

Just look at the games I have left and the very little time I can rest the players between each game, it's so unfair! I even had to play Arsenal the day after I played Athletic in a very important match. Makes it worse when I lost only 2-1 to Arsenal, and I played with my reserves and youngsters!

The pictures below include the following: Fixtures & Results, League Table, and Tactics (Look how tired my team are).

View attachment 297029View attachment 297030View attachment 297031

I would raise this issue on the BUgs forum overs at SI since it cant be that you should be playing a game in Spain on a Thursday Evening and then play in London the following day.

Remember to upload your save to them

ive had that before in other fm's over the years so its not a new thing

Thanks for the replies, guys! Sorry for the slow reply though, I've been away recently.

I would raise this issue on the BUgs forum overs at SI since it cant be that you should be playing a game in Spain on a Thursday Evening and then play in London the following day.

Remember to upload your save to them

The fact I won in Spain and then London the following day is the reason why I haven't uploaded it to SI.

What skin are you using?

The skin which I use is Opz Beam. You should be able to find it in the skin downloads.
The logo packs I use are called 'Mojito Logos 2013'. Downloaded from a different FM forum.
The face packs I use ared called GZ Style (Reture) Season 2012/13 by NokkunG. Downloaded from a different FM forum.

Now this is what my skin looks like.
View attachment 299810

It still doesnt beat fc halifax's seventeen games in a month back in fm12 but that was due to competing on all fronts