farman95

Reaction score
could someone please tell me where I can find the FM13 editor?

Of course. Steam >> View >> Tools >> FM 13 Editor

Can't find the steam folder lol. Where is it mate?

You have to actually open the steam program and then click view and then tools, there now should be a huge list of tools you can select, if you scroll down you should see the fm 13 editor in there. there all in alphabetical order so shouldnt be too hard to find

You have to actually open the steam program and then click view and then tools, there now should be a huge list of tools you can select, if you scroll down you should see the fm 13 editor in there. there all in alphabetical order so shouldnt be too hard to find
Cant find it. Have you downloaded it? Wana get it so I can play as Darlington

Last edited:
I can't find Editor

I go to tools, but is does

help

use the picture SharkAt posted for you as a guide, the picture shows circled all the steps in red!

log into your steam account, on the top of the steam browser thing, their is a button that says 'view' about 5 down it says tools click on that,

as said above all the items in tools are in alphabetical order, scroll down to football manager editor 2013, download it,
and then after its downloaded just click on it and itll open,
lemme no how it goes

Hey guys just found editor thanks. Just wondering though. How come they let you edit the finances and stuff when one of the unlockables that you have to pay for in the steam store for FM 13 is to boost your finances???

Hey guys just found editor thanks. Just wondering though. How come they let you edit the finances and stuff when one of the unlockables that you have to pay for in the steam store for FM 13 is to boost your finances???

The unlockables are for the classic mode. Does the editor let you change those?

Player editor problem?

Why is when i try to create an ultimate player and give him 20 for all hes attributes does it then change when i load the game up and the attributes are much less??

Why is when i try to create an ultimate player and give him 20 for all hes attributes does it then change when i load the game up and the attributes are much less??

You can't give 20 to every single attribute of the player-doesn't let you do that, or you'll just create the best players all the time and make your side nigh on unbeatable which would make the game unfairly balanced in your favour.

I don't have that list actually..... My steam is up to date as well.