Fm13 rant!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 9K
I actually looked up to yourself Raikan as a upstanding member of the FM community, but after reading this, i'm afraid my opinion of yourself has dropped, dramatically. Whether or not you care, i don't care...

The game is bound to change from now until Friday, the amount of bugs that have been reported on the SI forum is immense and they actually follow up 99% of the posts on there, your complaints don't get left on deaf ears if you don't report them. I don't know whether you have reported them or not as a lot of what you claim to be an issue is what others do too.

As much as the community will miss your amazing tactical input, player suggestions ect, if you don't like the game, don't buy it, don't whine, complain and ***** about it.

Each person is entitled to their own opinion so don't put others down, or reply sarcastically to people who plan on enjoying the game upon full release.

If you have listened to any of the pod casts released by SI, or read any interviews from Miles himself, they are very proud of this addition of the game, yes they have to say this in order to sell copies but Miles who plays the game for fun himself, believes it to be the best one yet.

I would say the majority of people playing the game would also agree, the beta is bound to have bugs in...its a BETA. Not sure if you have ever taken part in a BETA testing before of a game but this one has been pretty smooth compared to some out there.

Mixed reviews i'm hearing about the game i played the demo for a couple of hours but i didn't like it, didn't find any glitches or bugs or anything. was just the demo, plain and boring. still buying the game which hopefully is good but i will sign the petition and see where it goes.

If you really want to know what complacency looks like, look at FIFA 13 on the wii. They basically changed nothing, even the background and menus are the same. Only change was the roster. and they charged full price.

If you really want to know what complacency looks like, look at FIFA 13 on the wii. They basically changed nothing, even the background and menus are the same. Only change was the roster. and they charged full price.

And on the PSP. Check out the Amazon reviews. So funny.

I actually looked up to yourself Raikan as a upstanding member of the FM community, but after reading this, i'm afraid my opinion of yourself has dropped, dramatically. Whether or not you care, i don't care...

The game is bound to change from now until Friday, the amount of bugs that have been reported on the SI forum is immense and they actually follow up 99% of the posts on there, your complaints don't get left on deaf ears if you don't report them. I don't know whether you have reported them or not as a lot of what you claim to be an issue is what others do too.

As much as the community will miss your amazing tactical input, player suggestions ect, if you don't like the game, don't buy it, don't whine, complain and ***** about it.

Each person is entitled to their own opinion so don't put others down, or reply sarcastically to people who plan on enjoying the game upon full release.

If you have listened to any of the pod casts released by SI, or read any interviews from Miles himself, they are very proud of this addition of the game, yes they have to say this in order to sell copies but Miles who plays the game for fun himself, believes it to be the best one yet.

I would say the majority of people playing the game would also agree, the beta is bound to have bugs in...its a BETA. Not sure if you have ever taken part in a BETA testing before of a game but this one has been pretty smooth compared to some out there.

one, its my opinion mate! I feel that the game is really buggy and am dissapointed in it! I am allowed to voice my concerns!

I dont care to be honest if you like me or hate me :) I assist the community and some people are bound to not like me for some reason but for voicing my dislike of the Demo is a bit childish!

yes I agree I may have been a bit harsh! I was honestly hoping to be blown away today.. but feel like I have been let down!

The game isn't out yet. They managed to fix the crossing bug - a massive match engine flaw, and one that would no doubt take hours of unravelling by a team of people to fix - in a couple of days.

Come on Raikan. There was some **** in the complaints thread saying SI were ***** and would never get the crossing bug fixed in time for the full release, and he's already wrong. I expected better of you than this. Give them time.

Completely agree with you being able to voice your own onions. I have no qualms about that. Its the way you went about it that has probably knarked a few people. I personally think you are an outstanding person for the amount of time you put into the game and the community. It just seemed like this was another "OMG ITS 2012 THE WORLD IS GONNA END!" or "WoW is dead" kinda thread.

I too was a bit disappointed by the game as well, but like many people seem to be forgetting, its a beta, things are going to change, people will have to test the game them selves upon release, or wait to read reviews and fellow FM players posts on forums like this.

I have complete faith that SI will turn it around, and are probably well aware of the fact that people are disappointed.

Completely agree with you being able to voice your own onions. I have no qualms about that. Its the way you went about it that has probably knarked a few people. I personally think you are an outstanding person for the amount of time you put into the game and the community. It just seemed like this was another "OMG ITS 2012 THE WORLD IS GONNA END!" or "WoW is dead" kinda thread.

I too was a bit disappointed by the game as well, but like many people seem to be forgetting, its a beta, things are going to change, people will have to test the game them selves upon release, or wait to read reviews and fellow FM players posts on forums like this.

I have complete faith that SI will turn it around, and are probably well aware of the fact that people are disappointed.
agree mate ;) no worries! just a bit frustrated that the game was not was as I was expecting.. as you say, it in only Monday.. there is enough time!

I think tomorrow I shall start a fresh and get involved properly..

Dont think I gave it a chance today after watching the first game!

take it easy :)

Have to agree with OP. Though having success and not actually conceding that many 12 in 23 games, watching the games I have the following complaints.

Everyone plays perfect passing football, every goal scored by either team is beautiful crafted goal.
Lower teams are awesome. The cups are being won each year by the same teams regulated. Once okay, every year; come on.

Also while yes it is harder and people have argued on this forum and others that it is more realistic as a result. I would suggest no, it's just harder.

Once you work out how to set up the right tactic it's just the same as before, won league by ten points first season with arsenal and I'm a bad football manager.

sorry if a bit rambling, I don't do forums usually.

Would love to figure out how you did that. I'm struggling mightily with Arsenal.

Aside from some ME problems I'm having a hard time figuring out the Team Talks and why what I say individually to one person ticks off someone else. Did they have a bug in my jacket to hear the conversation?

agree mate ;) no worries! just a bit frustrated that the game was not was as I was expecting.. as you say, it in only Monday.. there is enough time!

I Will send you some tactics so you can enjoy the game ;)

I got to say i'm a bit puzzled with the whole concept of raging about bugs in beta? That's like eating food from the dumpster, getting diarrhea and blaming the goverment for not keeping the dumpsters clean enough. :P

Could it be that.....Raikan actually needs.....help with tactics?! :O

What is this world coming to?!! :P

To coin an old addage...patience is a virtue. It'll come good in the end

Well this brightened up my afternoon. :)

Closing this now Raikan has kind of calmed down.

Hopefully no one deletes it though, as it's a good read.

in the case of the ME, remember fm12's one had 9 patches over 3 years. This hasnt even had one (since it hasnt actually been released)

This is why I think it’s a bad idea releasing BETA versions to the public instead of a select group. I’ve found myself going off on a few strops regarding the match engine, forgetting that it is only a beta version that I am playing.

I am having great difficulty with this version of the franchise. I’m not sure if the full release will prove to be a bit easier but I’m really struggling to get results on the beta.

I Will send you some tactics so you can enjoy the game ;)

hahahaha :) thanks TBH :)

my results are actually pretty good considering everyone is having huge problems with consistency.. I was in a bad mood yesterday and was really upset with SI for the buggy demo! I thought about it yesterday and realized I was overreacting a bit!

I apologize for it and starting a new game on the Demo today! enjoy!

View attachment 280508

Back