[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin

You did something wrong.

1.png

Take a look, it should be like this.

Your skins would be the absolute best if you had the 'instant result' button. I use your pro one and love the color and everything about it

you should change the tv bar logo at the top from skysports to something like bbc,that sky sports one is outdated now im afraid,good skin though i like it

How do you go about changing the background pictures to one that isn't currently in the selection bar at the top? On your other skin 'Alavanja 13 Amazing Skin' they is a dark blue background option which looks as if it is designed from the Champions League. I would like that one on this skin if it's possible to change?

So ive downloaded this, but I cant get it to work. I have no option to change it in the preferences. I only have the two default skins. I know it must be reading it thought because my game now looks like this...

View attachment 318668 View attachment 318670

This is where and how I have extracted it

View attachment 318669

Any help anyone?

I have the same problem as he had... What to do?

You did something wrong.

1.png

Take a look, it should be like this.

And why is yours v2? looking at this picture i don't understand how iamauser fixed it... HELP!

you should change the tv bar logo at the top from skysports to something like bbc,that sky sports one is outdated now im afraid,good skin though i like it
Thanks, and can you put here the picture of the actual tv logo? Then I'll put that into version 2.

very nyc skin... !! but i cant seem to find a way to make the background pictures work... FM 2013 Competition Background Pack - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats ....this 1 for example... i extracted it to the graphics folder... and i downloaded the client browser and replaced it in the skin folder..but it does not work... need help.
Thanks. If you did everything right, I haven't idea why that's not working for you.

How do you go about changing the background pictures to one that isn't currently in the selection bar at the top? On your other skin 'Alavanja 13 Amazing Skin' they is a dark blue background option which looks as if it is designed from the Champions League. I would like that one on this skin if it's possible to change?
Go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 amazing\graphics\backgrounds and copy all backgrounds from there to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 eyegasm\graphics\backgrounds then reload the skin.

I have the same problem as he had... What to do?
And why is yours v2? looking at this picture i don't understand how iamauser fixed it... HELP!
Check your path where you installed the skin. Mine is v2 because I'm making some changes, and I'll release that soon.

Hi' I can't get my stadium backgrounds to work like the screenshot's shows. I only get a picture with seats on the infoscreen. Anyone who knows how to get it to work?

Hi, When ever I go to press the background changer, I edit the transparency but It wont let me edit the background itself. Can you tell me what to do please?

Thanks,
Shots

I put the xml file you posted in panel folder and i can't change the backgrounds either, no matter how many time i click the pictures, and the transparency % or sth looks the same at 20, 40 and 80%, at 60% it looks a bit darker that's all.
And please tell me how to change the background i hate the black one with dots i'm currently having.

hello, i just tested your skins and work perfectly
makes my FM looks more beautiful

thanks

Skin trouble

Hey.

Ive downloaded the skin, and it´s not working. Ive followed the instructions, but it does not appear in game.
Im on a macbook pro. Anybody that could help me?

thanks for the skin.
how do i change the player's profile to like in your pictures? it usually has more information there and i can't change it

love this mate! thanks a lot. One problem though, all my real player faces seem to have gone?