[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin

Marconni1985

Reaction score
Hello everybody, here I am again with the new skin, this one is tested for a long time because I wanted to be a perfect, it's based on Eyegasm version, redesigned and fixed all irregularities reported by you and some noticed by myself, and now if someone find something wrong in this one I'll buy you a beer :) I put some screenshots for you, so take a look:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

Higher resolution shows more details. If you want to change backgrounds go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pervection\graphics\backgrounds and copy new ones, but you must rename it from 1 to 6, default one is in use when you have installed client object browser for showing background packs. After every change on the skin you have to clear cache and reload the skin.

Background Packs

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pervection\panels then reload the skin, and will be like this:

client.png

But after extracting that client object browser, background selector has no function anymore.

Graphics which you can see on my pictures:

FMC Stadium Superpack

Panini Portrait Megapack

FMPT'13 Logos

SS'12-13 Kits Megapack V2

Backgrounds Pack Main Gates

Premier League Scoreboard By Bergkamp

The great scoreboard when you play in the Premiership. >>>

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pervection

pl-scoreboard.png

If you don't want tv logo at all just go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pervection\graphics\icons\logos and delete all files there. That's all I think, and finally download links for the skin:

Download Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin /MediaFire/
Download Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin /2Shared/

Love the skin, works perfectly.

But I do seem to be having a problem getting the small stadium pictures to work. All it shows is the empty seats, instead of the small stadium pictures. Could you perhaps tell me where I'm going wrong?

Sorry, my bad. I forgot to reload the skin again after adding the pictures. All works great now. :)

how do you get the stadium pics working :/ all im getting is empty seats? where do I put the folder containing the stadium pics? I noticed it says FMC superpack but im playing the full version? does it work in the full version?

This skin won't show up in the dropmenu in the settings. What am I doing wrong? Does it work on Mac?

I cant seem to get the scoreboard by Bergkamp to work. I have pasted it into your skin as advised. Any Ideas?

Since installing the skin I keep getting random crashes during matches. I am trying it now with the BBC logo removed.

Are you going to make this for FM14 too? I love this skin!