[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2

Go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2\graphics\backgrounds and you can change it there. If you installed client object browser, only background with the name default will works.

how can i make this pic my background?

nothing seems to work, anyway u can do it for me please mate?

View attachment 317800

Can someone tell me how to get the Stadium Super Pack to work with the Alavanja 13 Pro v2 skin??

Awesome skin man, upgraded to this from your last.

I downloaded a stadium pack to use as background pictures, but I can't make it work with this skin. Does anyone have any suggestions why? Logos and kits work great, but not stadiums :(

thanx a lot for your great skins... but can you help to conect or change media or news logos
i get some logo here...
please..please...i'm newbie..

View attachment 360430

I loved this skin in 13. Please please make this or similar skin for 14.

I particularly like that I could change the panels, other skins dont seem to offer this.

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1w/kt/2eWYv4fN/14.png

In this picture, the I used to swap the Personal details mod and the attributes mod. Looked really cool with the players face in the middle of the screen and all the details around it.

Guys, I don't have time for playing FM, and for answering on posts, but for a couple of weeks I hope that I'll release my first skin for new FM. Cheers.

Really Waiting for you to make us a Great Skin again...
FM really seems soo Incomplete without your Great Skins...
Please I would be glad if I could help you out with Testing Purposes