Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other (Leave Suggestions!)

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

clarky1683

Reaction score
I will be starting a story tonight, but I don't know who to be! So hit me up with some suggestions!

Why not try downloading English level 9 (from added leagues) and being AFC Liverpool in the North West Counties Premier Division?. And Try take them all way to Premier League.

Hey Clarky, How about Dortmund?
They have a Strong Starting XI but nothing when it comes to Backups...Minimal Transfer Budget of 3m to srart with.
Winning the League is Going to be Tough very tough actually with Bayern having the Best Squad in the Country and to establish Dortmund in Europe is also very challenging...

I would like to see a Hull City one mate, should be good.

Well Hull are in the lead at the moment, and as I have family connections with Hull I'd enjoy playing as them!

Why not try downloading English level 9 (from added leagues) and being AFC Liverpool in the North West Counties Premier Division?. And Try take them all way to Premier League.

That's an interesting idea, but I think it would be quite boring as the players are unknown and it probably wouldn't be too fun to play either! Thanks for the suggestion though:)

Hey Clarky, How about Dortmund?
They have a Strong Starting XI but nothing when it comes to Backups...Minimal Transfer Budget of 3m to srart with.
Winning the League is Going to be Tough very tough actually with Bayern having the Best Squad in the Country and to establish Dortmund in Europe is also very challenging...

Dortmund is a great shout! If money is desperately needed, Gotze would generate a HEAP of cash! I'll add Dortmund to my list of other possibilities:)

Dortmund is a great shout! If money is desperately needed, Gotze would generate a HEAP of cash! I'll add Dortmund to my list of other possibilities:)[/QUOTE]

Great....!!!!
Starting My second save with Dortmund after Playing 14 Seasons with them first time....
Ya, I personally sold Gotze at the Beginning of the 3rd Season for 50mn Straight Cash to City as He was Just nt performing for me...Also Consider doing International Management if U like Youth Development. My Suggestions would be Belgim or Spain U21's.
Managed Belgium and Got them to 3rd in the World Rankings behind Spain and Brazil and finished 3rd in the World Cup 2014 as well losing to eventual champions Brazil in Extratime through an Own Goal.....argh.....

Dortmund is a great shout! If money is desperately needed, Gotze would generate a HEAP of cash! I'll add Dortmund to my list of other possibilities:)

Great....!!!!
Starting My second save with Dortmund after Playing 14 Seasons with them first time....
Ya, I personally sold Gotze at the Beginning of the 3rd Season for 50mn Straight Cash to City as He was Just nt performing for me...Also Consider doing International Management if U like Youth Development. My Suggestions would be Belgim or Spain U21's.
Managed Belgium and Got them to 3rd in the World Rankings behind Spain and Brazil and finished 3rd in the World Cup 2014 as well losing to eventual champions Brazil in Extratime through an Own Goal.....argh.....[/QUOTE]

Nice :) I might think about that, haven't managed a nation this year!

Voted Hull, stormed the Championship in my Chelsea save. Got a bit of money too

C'mon Hull!, on my Millwall save they won the league and were 11 points clear. Would also be good to see how you got on in the Prem and the players that you'd sign.

C'mon Hull!, on my Millwall save they won the league and were 11 points clear. Would also be good to see how you got on in the Prem and the players that you'd sign.

It should be great! I'm gonna make the decision at 6:00pm but I can't stop the poll because I set it as indefinite.. my bad haha! I'll start the story thread as soon as I've done pre-season though :)

The decision is made, I'll be playing as Hull! I'm gonna start the game now, and I'll begin the story on a new thread later on! Thanks to everyone who voted :)