Fm13 system requirements issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Antbog1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 961

Antbog1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My game is running on half a star for both computer performance and engine speed. My computer spec is:
Windows XP
2.00GHz1.93GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 256 MB.

Am I being completely dumb? Ive checked the system requirements over and over again and which I seem to meet fine but still having the same issue.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Wouldn't worry too much. I've got a pretty naff laptop (Advent Roma 2001) with integrated graphics, Intel Chipset, 1.98 ghz dual processor, win 7 HP 32-bit and have same thing. I've loaded up down to level 9 leagues with Serie A, La Liga and all players based in England so have 30,000 players. Runs a bit slow but it's fine. I just turn off all subscriptions, turn off IE 9 and other background applications that run in the background. No problems with crash dumps or anything.

I also set priority to high for the game using the Task Manager. But that's all I can offer as I've never used XP before always been Win 7 HP

Last edited:
Whats your windows experience index? If that's what it says then thats probably what it is, it will run but incredibly slow. I had the same issue with my old PC so bought a new i7 laptop, now happy on 5 stars for both. Its either time to upgrade or you will probably have to play FM classic.

Back