dlau88

Reaction score
3 glorious seasons in with my beloved Gunners and using an edited database, the board still refuse to build a new stadium.

In the db I changed the minimum and maximum attendance to 100,000.

I changed the emirates stadium build to 1991 so it was over 20 years old when I started the game.

I then changed the actual stadium profiles condition from very good to poor and the board STILL won't build a new shiny stadium for me! I've literally won every competition for 3 consecutive seasons so don't know what else I can do to 'increase the fanbase'.

Got affiliates in China, US, Japan and signed Honda which increased merchandising in Japan...

Anyone know how I can get them to build a new stadium?

I think you jus have to keep building your fanbase slowly it takes a wile. Why do you want a new stadium for Arsenal anyway? They have one of the best stadiums in the world.

Simple really, bigger capacity so I actually stand a chance of making a profit each month instead of a loss

I've heard that there is something like a 20 year limit between new stadiums being built in FM so add 20 onto when the Emirates was built

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

happy days!

gutted it wasn't named after me, but still... i have a lot of love for Henry so I'll let it slide!

View attachment 287722