Hi, This is an amazing database. But I have a very silly/stupid question, when I create a new game with all the latest transfers the game starts in July 2012/Jan 2013. How is it possible to start the game from this year with all the changes as done in this database. Or does someone have a saved game from this year on. Please help, would appreciate.

The only way to start in the game is in July 2012/Jan 2013. There is no way to make it work in July 2013.

Yeah, because the game was released during the 2012/2013 season, that's when you start the season in the game. FM14 will start in 2013/2014 because it is released during this year and season.

I know what he's trying to say, on the editor you should be able to enter the BPL winner and postions UCL winners ect and play on from the next season with the latest transfers.

i've noticed that the winners of 11/12 season are replaced with 12/13 season when i saw them in "past winners" tabs. Is it supposed to be like that or did I mess up somewhere? I just started a new game and checked things up and that's what I got

league bbva 2011 win real madrid, no barcelona
premier win city.
calcio win juve.

Last edited:
Arsenal transfer budget is wrong bro.Although no one believes they will spend the 70 mil but still you should try to keep it real.

hi pro could you fix celtic fc finances from champions league last season they made about 40 million from it getting to last 16 because every time I load your update they only start with £400 thousand and just to let you know paddy McCourt got released and so did lassad thanks pro for you hard work

pablo osvaldo to southampton
puncheon to palace on loan
willian to chelsea

hiya buddy. just wondering what date your next update will be out?

Pontus Engblom --> GIF Sundsvall (Loan)

Alexander Soderlund --> Rosenborg

Bjørn Utvik --> Sogndal

Amer Osmanagić --> Sarajevo

Dušan Cvetinović --> Haugesund

Havard Storbæk --> Odd Grenland

Daniel Bamberg --> Haugesund

Andrés Jóhannesson --> Fylkir (Loan)

Hi mate.

Will you take a look at the transfer budgets of some of the teams in La Liga.
They are kinda low, especially for a team like Real Sociedad who is in CHL.. 0,5M available, must be a mistake.

Sevilla.. A rich club only has 5M on the transfer budget.

Otherwise thank you for a great job.

Great job, mate! :D You have to fix some features in SSC Napoli team:
  1. Napoli budget is about 35 million euros (as declared by its president) and not of 15 million euros
  2. Camillo Ciano has gone in loan to Padova (Serie B) until 30.06.2014
  3. Alessandro Gamberini has gone in loan to Genoa (Serie A) until 30.06.2014
  4. Erwin Hoffer has been sold to Fortuna Dusseldorf
  5. Igor Lasicki is full of Napoli (and not in loan from Zaglebie Lubin). He plays in the third Napoli team (Napoli Primavera)
  6. Carlo Colella and Walter Guerra are free agents.
  7. Daniele Donnarumma has gone in loan to Como (Italian First Division) until 30.06.2014
  8. Omar El Kaddouri is full of Naples (and not in ownership with Brescia) and in loan to Torino until 30.06.2014
  9. Ignacio Fideleff is in loan to Club Atletico Tigre (and not to Nacional) until 30.06.2014
  10. Luigi Vitale has gone in loan to Juve Stabia (Serie B) until 30.06.2014
  11. Luigi Sepe has gone in loan to Virtus Lanciano (Serie B) until 30.06.2014
  12. Roberto Insigne has gone in loan to Perugia (Italian First Division) until 30.06.2014
  13. Raffaele Maiello has gone in loan to Ternana (Serie B) until 30.06.2014
  14. Vincenzo Gatto has been sold to Aversa Normanna
  15. Giuseppe Iuliano is full of Pro Patria (and not in ownership with Napoli)
  16. Daniele Mannini is full of Siena (and not in ownership with Napoli)
  17. Fabiano Santacroce is full of Parma (and not in ownership with Napoli)
  18. Miguel Medina is full of Udinese (and not in ownership with Napoli)
  19. Simone Simeri is full of Melfi (and not in ownership with Napoli)
  20. Jacopo Dezi is a Napoli player (and not a free agent) and he is in loan to Crotone until 30.06.2014
  21. Emanuele Calaiò is a Napoli player (and a Siena player)
  22. Duvan Zapata is a Napoli player. He comes from Estudiantes and he has signed a 5-year contract until 30.06.2018
  23. Lorenzo Insigne has signed a new contract with SSC Napoli. It lasts until 30.06.2018 and he will earn 700000 euros plus various bonus.
  24. Increase Napoli reputation to 8500
  25. Increase CA and PA of Behrami. Put 158 in CA and 165 in PA.
  26. Increase CA and PA of Radosevic. Put 128 in CA and 175 in PA.
  27. Increase CA and PA of Pandev. Put 158 in CA and 159 in PA.
  28. Increase CA and PA of Britos. Put 146 in CA and 151 in PA.
  29. Increase CA and PA of Callejon. Put 156 in CA and 165 in PA.
  30. Increase CA and PA of Zuniga. Put 158 in CA and 165 in PA.
  31. Increase CA and PA of Mertens. Put 156 in CA and 165 in PA.
  32. Increase CA and PA of Insigne. Put 156 in CA and 175 in PA.
  33. Increase CA and PA of Fernandez. Put 140 in CA and 160 in PA.
  34. Put 20 in Defensive Midfielder and Central Midfielder to Behrami, Dzemaili, Inler and Radosevic
  35. Maggio plays as RB. Put 20 in Defender Right, Wing Back Right and Midfielder Right
  36. Mesto plays as RB. Put 20 in Defender Right, Wing Back Right and Midfielder Right
  37. Armero plays as LB. Put 20 in Defender Left, Wing Back Left and Midfielder Left
  38. Zuniga plays as LB and RB in the same way. Put 20 in Defender Right, Wing Back Right, Midfielder Right, Defender Left, Wing Back Left and Midfielder Left
  39. Pandev plays as AMC. Put 20 in Attacking Midfielder Centre and Striker. Put 19 in Attacking Midfielder Right and Attacking Midfielder Left
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you updated Italian ownerships? If you don't here you are a list of all of them

http://www.legaseriea.it/c/document...7d4-0949-41a4-8988-82f4a2d7fd38&groupId=10192

It's in Italian (my first language xD). Under the column "risoluzione a favore della società" you can see:

1) The team that has redeemed the whole player (for example now Juventus has got Kwadwo Asamoah without any type of ownership);
2) "Rinnovo" means that the player is still in ownership. So you haven't to modify anything;
3) "Nessun deposito" means that the team under the column "Società titolare del tesseramento" has redeemed the whole player (for example now Latina has got Andrade Siqueira Jefferson without any type of ownership);
4) "Buste" means that the two teams haven't found an agreement so the player has gone to the team written under the column "Risoluzione in busta a favore della società" (for example now Bologna has got Acquafresca Robert without any type of ownership).

I hope you will update these changes :) Thank you so much for the big job you are doing! :D

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm Italian xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are Napoli shirt number for season 2013/14. If you can, fix them:
1. Rafael
3. Bruno Uvini
4. Marco Donadel
5. Miguel Britos
7. Josè Maria Callejon
8. Andrea Dossena
9. Gonzalo Higuain
11. Christian Maggio
13. Davide Bariti
14. Dries Mertens
15. Roberto Colombo