pr01991

Reaction score
RxRTudI.jpg

Released Packs / Date /Link
FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs Final Update (by _pr0) / 1.10.2013 / FM13 Transfers & Data Update (by_pr0) [3.9.2013]

This update contains over 103.660*changes from 1st of February 2013 until 1st of October 2013 that the game itself does not include ! Inside the .rar file you can also find all the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !
Also find the instructions down on this post..
Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !

Lets see what each file includes :

Transfers Update :
1. Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
2. Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
3. Managerial changes.
4. Passed away players/staff are removed from database.
5. Corrected squad numbers.

General Changes :
1. Nationality changes.
2. Favorite clubs, Favourite staffs and so.
3. Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the one who left.
4. In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,and set wonderkids.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability.

Question : Do you mean you are doing CA/PA abilities, which you didnt last year ?

Answer : Yes , this year i decided to include this feature.

Question : How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?

Answer : Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

Question : Where can we also find you, and your work?

Answer : Here ---> FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

You all know, that, for my work i dont get any reward. Only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner or if you want to donate for my work , or ask anything you want to edit ( such as low leagues transfers, small nations transfers e.g singapore) , or ask for an earlier link than the announced one , i can accept any offers in my paypal account here : [email protected]

When the money are sent inform me !

Thanks !

Instructions:
Download and extract the files to : C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.
Mac Users:
Download and extract the files to : Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Then open the game , click Start a new game , and then a box will open. Under the database you have to choose, you will find a small box
beside the Editor Data Files , with a small box and next to it Changes. Make sure the box is ticked and then ok. It will take you to a new
screen where you have to choose the files. Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many creators files
together can cause crashes to the game , duplicates and other problems.Avoid to use different creators files.

Link from original topic here : http://football-mana...hp?f=522&t=7928

roI89gg.jpg

kB9LNnj.jpg

PpLNNDS.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent pro. I've always used your updates and did the ca pa changes myself. Do you feel theres a need for a lot of ca/pa changes after looking at the beta?

I only took a look on the wonderkids , to see who is missing, so i should create him!

I saw that CR7 has composure 10, which i believe is a mistake and i should change it. I havent noticed myself anything else ( i havent played a lot the game so i didnt have time to spot some other mistakes)

I've been using liverpool in the beta and sterling and suso need an upgrade anyway. Also, jerome sinclair isnt even in the game. Surprising that, as hes the biggest talent in the liverpool U18s and has even played for the 1st team in the carling cup

If jerome sinclair is not in the game and he is a wonderkid, i will created him as long as i get the Fm2013 and the editor.

Make your suggestions about what should be changed in sterling and suso and i will take a look on them!

Papiss Cisse's finishing shouldn't be 20 imo.

Yeah i also spotted this . Cavani and falcao didnt have 20 finishing and he had.. I think its not fair...

For Liverpool anyway- Jerome Sinclair needs to be created, Glen Johnson should have DL as a second position, Sterling,Suso and Shelvey need need their Current ability and reputations upgraded..Joe Allen needs upgrades in passing, stamina, fitness and teamwork. Andre Wisdom needs a current ability upgrade and DR added as a secondary position.

@alosully , Jerome Sinclair will be created , and everyone else will be updated!

Cheers Pro. Also I just noticed in most of the games ive played so far Podolski ends up in Arsenals reserves or on the transfer list in the first season. Just a bit unrealistic.!! I think its down to his CA which isnt high enough and also his positioning which is wrong. Hes not down as a natural AML in the game (which is where he plays for Germany & Arsenal) and because of that is competing only for the CF slot. . To make it even more unrealistic Arsenal buy Downing off me at Liverpool for 11million every time to play AML.

Also just noticed Alexander Buttners position at Utd is wrong. Hes not down as a DL which is where hes played for Utd and most of his career as far as i know.

Hey everyone, today we start officialy the new Football Manager 2013 , and so do I (with the editor) .

Continue sending info,suggestions,CA/PA abilities changes, and so on, and i will try to make the update as soon as possible !

Ive been playing the beta, im a Everton supporter and i have noticed that it says the club is in £152m debt i dont know if u change this stuff but at the start of last season Everton annouced their debt was only about £55m. Jelavic's composure is only like 12 which i dont agree with as he composes himself well infront of goal. Baines penalty taking only a 15 and hes one of the best penalty takers in the league scoring 9 out of 9 same with his free kicks deserves to be higher

Okey , i will take a look on them , and they will be changed!

1st post updated, download link is coming in 15.11.2012 !

Did you update Carl Jenkinson CA/PA and also his nationality. He just played his 1st cap for England.