Hey.

Just wondering...
I have downloaded your database, but when I try to start up FM (and chose your 6 database editings) it tries to load database and suddenly exits. (Before I can choose countries). Steam keeps going, but FM quits every time. Please.

I have tried on earlier versions aswell. Same problem. The problem doesn't appear with LFCMarshall's (one file)
I play on mac. Have places the .dbc files in editor data..

Please help me enjoy this database!

For mac users, download the editor and save the db file with a different name. It worked for me.

Anders K. Jakobsen from Fredericia to AaB in the danish league is missing. Please add this.

And thanx for an incredible piece of work :)

For mac users, download the editor and save the db file with a different name. It worked for me.

Can you please explain with all details. Tried to open the editor, but i can only find the 1.3.3.0 database. Not the 6 files from this db. I guess that they where the ones to edit?

please please

Can you please explain with all details. Tried to open the editor, but i can only find the 1.3.3.0 database. Not the 6 files from this db. I guess that they where the ones to edit?

please please

I don't have a mac but imagine the editor is the same. After you have loaded the database (13.3.0) click File, then Load Editor Data, all the custom updates are located there. Simply select the relevant one, then Save Editor Data As... under a new name.

I don't have a mac but imagine the editor is the same. After you have loaded the database (13.3.0) click File, then Load Editor Data, all the custom updates are located there. Simply select the relevant one, then Save Editor Data As... under a new name.

I just tried to open (load the editor data) - all of them and change name.

I started up fm, chosen all 6 files, the db were loading and then, it clicked before I could choose nations and leagues.

Do I have to choose some of the db´s? Won´t that make the db a lot less interessting..?

Please help me if some of you guys have some more tips.

Yes, you save the editor data with a new name and when you create a game, click the box to choose your new database.

You missed willian to chelsea , lukaku to everton on loan, barry to everton on loan... You missed quite a few?

craig litchfield ,speakerchucker, no everyone is passed correctly, you have done something wrong.

I have a problem! I download file,I extracted with .zip ,I put in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data, I selected this file,but...... it is not the update. What wrong?

Did you see my comment ?

Anders K. Jakobsen from Fredericia to AaB in the danish league is missing. Please add this.

And thanx for an incredible piece of work

hey can you remove joey barton's 12-match ban, he already completed last year

hey are you releasing a new update? if yes, when would it be release?

daniel braaten to fc kopenhagen
and marco caliguiri not eintracht frankfurt he plays in eintracht braunschweig

Just noticed a small issue, nothing major, but in some player histories the transfer amount is there twice and the biographies show incorrect information, but I did not notice this in the previous update, only this one. I have attached screenshots:

View attachment 471868View attachment 471867

EDIT: Apologies, this was my mistake as I merged your previous update with the newest one which made duplicate entries!

Last edited:
Joel Campbell Arsenal -> Panathinaikos on loan ultil the end of the season