Semi Ajayi to Arsenal on a 2year deal free transfer from Charlton. 19 year old.

He's also said that he admires both Adams and Keown so that should probably be added.

He is currently playing for Nigeria U21s but was born in UK.

Apparently great potential and similar physical quality to Jenkinson pace, power and stamina.

Disclaimer: Just sayin', I know you said no updates, but just in case. I've already amended it in my download of your database as I couldn't wait :eek:)

FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs Final Update (by _pr0) is up !!!

Download link download center as always !!

astonvillarules , that has nothing to do with the files you added.

Slightly disappointed once again by the amount of transfers missing from the Scottish Leagues. It's not just you in particular guilty of missing this, other uploaders that do transfer updates are also guilty of skipping out on a lot of the Scottish ones.

Playoffs are also missing between the top divisions for general changes as well as a few other things. Obviously not to bothered about the youth players and stuff but, I would like to request a bit of extra effort for future updates for the Scottish Leagues, they seem a bit neglected by most. I know it's not the most competitive league in the world but it is, by far, one of the most challenging to manage in on Football Manager, due to the whole Rangers(because of the back to back promotions they regularly get) and Celtic domination thing, that and the general lack of income and funding.

Asking you as you tend to do a much better job on the Scottish Leagues than your, lets call them "rivals" in the instance, for transfer update supremacy.

Dburnsdundeemad , you are right and in the next days i will post an apology to those , who wanted to play with another league and i have missed many of their transfers. This summer had been a very busy one and millions of transfers happened. I wanted to be okey with the leagues in England,Spain,Germany,France,Greece(which is my country) , and of course one man couldnt do a lot . Next year probably a friend of mine will assist me, who can also spent much hours in front of the laptop , so i believe we wont have these negative comments.

Thanks for the understanding.

• SEASON 2012-2013 SYNOPSIS.

1. So far this year from the day the Football Manager 2013 went out, until the first official patch (13.3) with the winter transfers, my packs had reached over 47.278 downloads.

2. After the official 13.3 patch and until the 1st day of the summer, the packs had reached 25.964 downloads.

3. In the summer everyone showed their faith in me and in my work, reaching over 211.685 (!!!) downloads taking the total number of downloads in a year to 284.927 Downloads !! (and still counting..)

4. The pack that was downloaded the most, was this from 3/9/2013 (3.6 Update) after the transfer deadline, which reached 56.178 downloads in only 13 days !!!

• ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

The announcement i had promised some days ago was , that i am planning to release, along with my Transfers and Data Pack files for Football Manager 2014, a new file which will correct all these club & competitions names , which many of you had requested me to do last year for FM2013. It will be a new seperate file that will give you the decision to choose either to use it or not.

As long as the FM2014 comes out , FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 , will be there to assist you with many add-ons, so you can have an updated and more enjoyable game!

Thanks for the faith so far,
pr0

• SEASON 2012-2013 SYNOPSIS.

1. So far this year from the day the Football Manager 2013 went out, until the first official patch (13.3) with the winter transfers, my packs had reached over 47.278 downloads.

2. After the official 13.3 patch and until the 1st day of the summer, the packs had reached 25.964 downloads.

3. In the summer everyone showed their faith in me and in my work, reaching over 211.685 (!!!) downloads taking the total number of downloads in a year to 284.927 Downloads !! (and still counting..)

4. The pack that was downloaded the most, was this from 3/9/2013 (3.6 Update) after the transfer deadline, which reached 56.178 downloads in only 13 days !!!

• ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

The announcement i had promised some days ago was , that i am planning to release, along with my Transfers and Data Pack files for Football Manager 2014, a new file which will correct all these club & competitions names , which many of you had requested me to do last year for FM2013. It will be a new seperate file that will give you the decision to choose either to use it or not.

As long as the FM2014 comes out , FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 , will be there to assist you with many add-ons, so you can have an updated and more enjoyable game!

Thanks for the faith so far,
pr0

I played with your patch and so far I think it's perfect!

Really Great Job Man!

I tried several patches and yours is the best!

But I've got a small question

I used a small team named RB leipzig which just got in 3rd liga of Germany this year.

After several seasons, I won several leagues and cups, but my youth training team just can not recruit great youngs.

I used Fmrte to check the whole new born youngs in Germany and I found that during 5 seasons, there are only eight 160+ new born youngs in Germany!!!

This is totally ridiculous because normally Germany can get that many wonder youngs in just one year.

So my question is

Did you change anything that affect new born youngs in a direct or indirect way?

Really looking forward to your reply!

Last edited:
dkeith0904 was having same issues, delete your current editor data file, create a new one, add new pro files, worked first time for me after multiple crashes

cheap jord

cnn_storypgraph19">During the Iraq War, McRaven led the shadowy Task Force 121, which tracked down Saddam Hussein in December 2003. Much of the public credit for Saddam's capture went to conventional army units, but it was, in fact, the Special Operations forces under McRaven's command who did much of the work to find the Iraqi dictator. Rescue of Capt. Phillips From the beginning of the Obama presidency, McRaven has been the key to some of the most sensitive U.S. military operations. On the sweltering evening of April 13, 2009, several hundred miles off the coast of Somalia,cheap jordan shoes,cheap jordans, as dusk deepened over the Indian Ocean, three shots rang out. All the bullets found their targets: three Somali pirates in a small, enclosed lifeboat bobbing on the darkening sea. For the previous five days the pirates cheap jordans cheap jordan shoes CDC Warning Ebola Outbreak cheap jordans cheap jordans 2