freakjb

Reaction score
Problem with striker having hard time to score?
Looking for new different tactical?
looking for new formation with two striker and 1 AMC...??

now here it is..!!
my first masterpiece tactic and this is my first tactic sharing to all fm-baser, plz be nice to me.. ;)

cbt0.jpg

Formation 4-1-3-2

Key roles

Target Man (IMPORTANT)
-Put the strongest striker in here with good header, strength, finishing.
-Lukaku is beast in this roles..!!! lewandowski, llorente,Benteke, Nicolas Blandi (Boca), Aleksandar Mitrovic
-extra g0od attribute (15 and above) or PPM that should be train: teamwork & work rate

False 9
-Better with someone who good movement on running, passing.
-I'm train Mata and Willian as Striker and its worked.
-lewandowski, rooney, luis suarez

PPM's : comes deep to get the ball, plays one twos, Tries Killer balls

Advance Playmaker
-Put the one who is creative, and good passing...
-extra good stat (+15) : Decision, Determination, Creative, Passing

Ball Winning Midfielder (IMPORTANT)
- Someone who strong , high stamina, tackling, marking, and Positioning ( this is a must)
- i'm recommending, WANYAMA!!! Fellaini, Yaya Toure, Sandro,
-extra good stat (+15) : Jumping, Heading, Determination, Bravery

Training:
On Pre-season put 50% - Tactics only. When Tactics are fully Fluid than change to 30% Att. Movement or Atk Set Piece depend on what your assistant recommend.

for general training, i prefer to set main focus ball control and set as High...its depend on your overall squad abilities, try check what is less and what need to be improve...you can read and understand from the link website below and suit your team well.

General Training | Football Manager 2014 Guide <---click me xD

OI - Only use when facing the strong team.
ST - Tight Marking, Hard Tackling
AMC,AMCR, AMCL, AMR,AML - Tight Marking

Match Tweaked:
1.Try adjusting between 'go route one' or more 'direct passing' to see which one give you more goals..
2.This tactic is not plug and play, please give the tactic to be fluid with your squad team and you need to be able to understand the team that you will be facing..usually i change to 'shorter passing'..and change 'push higher up' when facing the team that control possession and passing style.

won AWAY match beating barcelona

View attachment 434494

View attachment 434493

fakn.png

more goals with less concedes...

jpup.png

HERE IS THE TACTIC:
dbJimbo4132

I'm hope this tactic suits you well, and bring you more success to your time. I'm open for suggestion and anything to make this tactic more better.

ps: sorry for my bad language, i'm still learning |)

Last edited:
I downloaded easily enough from mediafire. Got to say Tactic is very good so far, its route one so no messing around in possession, and scoring alot of goals. Im aston villa in first season. I have given myself 10 million to spend though :)

Just beat Atletico Madrid 3-1 at home. Quite easily with Aston Villa. Tactic is impressive i must say, only preseason mind.

first game of season. Away to southampton lost 7-0 lol

first game of season. Away to southampton lost 7-0 lol

thanx for using this tactic, what player are you put in Targetman and BWM? this two roles is really important for attacking and defending..

View attachment 435269

This is my latest match won versus everton..my lukaku made hatrick goals where two goals are from penalty kick.
when you control the game, it put pressure to them and make them do mistake by giving you free penalty.. =)

thanx for using this tactic, what player are you put in Targetman and BWM? this two roles is really important for attacking and defending..

Benteke as TM, and Romero as BWM, also i lost 7-0, I had 6 CCC in the match, Southampton had 3 CCC, same amount of shots on goal and possession.

Sorry for my bad english. Thx. for sharing.

I?ll give it a try with my West Ham save. Had a pretty good pre-season, draw one game and won the rest.
Played 2 mathes in Premier Leauge so far. Lost 2-1 out against Arsenal and won clearly 3-0 home against Fullham. In Capitol One cup i won home against Blackpool with my reserves and subs. Creat a lot of chances in all matches so far.
Looking good so far. I will post later on when more matches are played.

Benteke as TM, and Romero as BWM, also i lost 7-0, I had 6 CCC in the match, Southampton had 3 CCC, same amount of shots on goal and possession.

try more game with the tactic, i'm suggesting you set general and match training to tactic and set it as high for 2..3 weeks..

use raikan007 teamtalk...if facing with defensive team..try change to 'more lower tempo' and 'be more expressive'..

Sorry for my bad english. Thx. for sharing.

I?ll give it a try with my West Ham save. Had a pretty good pre-season, draw one game and won the rest.
Played 2 mathes in Premier Leauge so far. Lost 2-1 out against Arsenal and won clearly 3-0 home against Fullham. In Capitol One cup i won home against Blackpool with my reserves and subs. Creat a lot of chances in all matches so far.
Looking good so far. I will post later on when more matches are played.

thanks for give a try on my tactic..you are free to post and share any screenshot of your team match result, your player and anything to be analyse and discuss..
try use raikan007 teamtalk for all match, general and match training is important by looking to depth of your squad team.

Tried it with a rewamped Fiorentina team.
8 games - 6w-1d-1L

Generally a great tactic. Seems vulnerable from passes through the middle. Especially if defensive wingers Loose the ball. False 9 i crucial in creating chances. Quite a few goals scored by Lukaku on set pieces.

GK: ter stegen
DL: Shaw
DR: Montoya
DC: Doria, Nastasic
DMC: Sandro
DWL: Ayew,
DWR: Callum McManaman
AP: Willian
F9: Rossi
TM: Lukaku

Tried it with a rewamped Fiorentina team.
8 games - 6w-1d-1L

Generally a great tactic. Seems vulnerable from passes through the middle. Especially if defensive wingers Loose the ball. False 9 i crucial in creating chances. Quite a few goals scored by Lukaku on set pieces.

GK: ter stegen
DL: Shaw
DR: Montoya
DC: Doria, Nastasic
DMC: Sandro
DWL: Ayew,
DWR: Callum McManaman
AP: Willian
F9: Rossi
TM: Lukaku

Thanks for choosing my tactic to give a try...and glad its work with your team...
I'm suggesting that you should standby some good backup replacement for MC and TM..
can you post match stat screenshot from the match that you lose before...

usually if i start concede with counter attack, i'll set my DCL to tight marking and man-mark the fast-striker.

I have given this a try with my RB Leipzig save (German Div 2 second season).

Got 2 things to say.
1) This tactic is amazing at home.
2) This tactic sucks away. I create chances , ccc?s, and so on. But not scoring. And ALWAYS, ALWAYS loosing. How come?

I have given this a try with my RB Leipzig save (German Div 2 second season).

Got 2 things to say.
1) This tactic is amazing at home.
2) This tactic sucks away. I create chances , ccc?s, and so on. But not scoring. And ALWAYS, ALWAYS loosing. How come?

i dont have any problem when in away match..but most of my concede goals more on away games..
and usually it from counter attack team..try change from 'more direct passing/ go route one' into 'shorter pass' and 'work ball into box'..
set your DCL to man mark fast striker and tight marking...if facing with the team with AMC..use MC to man mark AMC...

let me know the result....it will be very good if you can provide some screenies of your progression...

Last edited: