i dont have any problem when in away match..but most of my concede goals more on away games..
and usually it from counter attack team..try change from 'more direct passing/ go route one' into 'shorter pass' and 'work ball into box'..
set your DCL to man mark fast striker and tight marking...if facing with the team with AMC..use MC to man mark AMC...

let me know the result....it will be very good if you can provide some screenies of your progression...
<

Alright I will give it a try. Will post if its not going so well.

Going to give this a go with portsmouth in L2- any tips???

Going to give this a go with portsmouth in L2- any tips???

hi there mates,
ok first set the mentality to counter and play with rigid style..
change the team instruction into 'retain possession' , 'shorter passing'...

set your defensive winger into defend role..and change more direct pass into pass it short.

try to buy or loan some good DM that can play in CM position..because this is your important man in defending your team.

gudluck mates!

Last edited:
hi there mates,
ok first set the mentality to counter and play with rigid style..
change the team instruction into 'retain possession' , 'shorter passing'...

set your defensive winger into defend role..and change more direct pass into pass it short.

try to buy or loan some good DM that can play in CM position..because this is your important man in defending your team.

gudluck mates!

Its going ok atm, Havent applied your advice yet. I am sitting in play off position after 12 games. 4 points off top place cheltenham. Out of the league cup after a horrific defeat to torquay 3-0 despite dominating posession shots on target etc.

The trouble i have had is i am losing to the teams in and around me. Anyone high up the league table seems to be a challenge.

And i also get the pop up comment about players not marking the posts from corners. shall i apply this setting?

I will provide screenshots of my game later

Its going ok atm, Havent applied your advice yet. I am sitting in play off position after 12 games. 4 points off top place cheltenham. Out of the league cup after a horrific defeat to torquay 3-0 despite dominating posession shots on target etc.

The trouble i have had is i am losing to the teams in and around me. Anyone high up the league table seems to be a challenge.

And i also get the pop up comment about players not marking the posts from corners. shall i apply this setting?

I will provide screenshots of my game later

glad its work for u..hope i will stay longer and suits well your team...
yup...my defend corner setup still not complete yet..
currently i'm on process of making the second version of this tactic with completely new corner setup..
and soon i'll wil upload it..
bcoz with the current tactic usually i'm concede goal from lower team that play defensively and counter..

yup...its will be good if u can provide screenshot..

i tested this tactic and works wonders for me. i like it very much, it's full attack with a good defense. my players are scoring tons of goals and now and then have a great possession. great work man and I rated it with 5 stars along the way, you made my fm play an great experience with a smile, thanks.

glads it worked for u..hope u can provide some screenshot of your fixtures or your top form player or anything..and if u can share some of your tweaked from the tactic will be good too..wait for the 2nd version of this tac..

My friend tactic is GREAT , but i have problem with strong team like Barcelona,Juventus,Man Utd. .... i peel of presure i can do nothing im trying to change instruction to shorter passing ,play narrow ,push higher up but im lose with 4:0 , 5:0...pls help me i dont know what i need to do...im playing with PSG and i have great player Pogba ,Luke Shaw ,Diego Costa ,Neymar ,Valdes ,Varane ,Dani carvajal ....