=FM14.2.0= Tactical Series by CS team

• Thread starter Thread starter Buyao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 95K
The new IFO tactics are available now.

IFO 424 BT is a control-base tactics, but requires better players than the other tactics. Only use it for top teams!
On the other hand, IFO-DEF is a more defensive minded tactic to complement IFO-CM.

Have fun :)

The new IFO tactics are available now.

IFO 424 BT is a control-base tactics, but requires better players than the other tactics. Only use it for top teams!
On the other hand, IFO-DEF is a more defensive minded tactic to complement IFO-CM.

Have fun :)
Might give 424 a try

I intend to test all these tactics, I am currently having some pretty good success personally on FM14 and have pretty much nailed team talks, training, squad management and budget management so these wont have a negative direct influence on the quality of the tactic. I will begin with my home team Milton Keynes Dons as i see it being a rewarding challenge as quite frequently i see despite them being a team fancied for playoffs they suffer relegation at the end of the opening campaign or at least within 2 seasons. Therefore if i can achieve any success it will be personally rewarding and also give a glowing achievement for said tactic. I will test the tactics individually over the course of a few campaigns each representing the same team and post my results and review. I will also aim to take this over a period of time testing in different nations with different quality and expectancy teams. All my findings i will either post to this thread or if it becomes a colossal amount of information i will collate it all and post it to a personal thread that i will ultimately use to credit the tactic set and provide a link to this, the original page. Thank you to all involved in creating and circulating this tactics set I am certain it will provide me with a great deal of enjoyment.

the 424BT just makes a mockery of trying to create a tactic, for ages I have been using 442, 451, 433 with no success, trying to make the players cover each other, pass and move, make sure we don't be too attacking/defensive.

The 424BT shouldn't work.

For starters:

2 CD's on stopper duty, always been told that's a no no!
2 CM's on attack duty....again always was told to have at least one on defensive duty.
4 up top....normally reserved for last 10mins if losing, but using from the start...never would of done it.

Thing is..it works!

Lost one game in 26 in the league, away to Dortmund, conceding just 11 goals and scoring 62. I mean...how does it work so well?! lol

Just promoted into League 1 with Colwyn Bay and have to completely rebuild the team so thought I'd try one of these. I'll almost definitely have the worst team in the league. Which tactic do you recommend I use?
Cheers

Just promoted into League 1 with Colwyn Bay and have to completely rebuild the team so thought I'd try one of these. I'll almost definitely have the worst team in the league. Which tactic do you recommend I use?
Cheers

I would suggest using the defensive ones first, just pick one that suits your players best.
either TTA, TTB or IFO-DEF, that is.

Back