also realised that many penalties and only 1 card in the whole match

The anticlimatic campaign

First season with Bayern. Wasn't paying attention to other CL results but drew Real and then Barca. Knocked them both out 3-0 on aggregate to make the final in Lisbon. My mighty opponent? Celtic, who had seen off both Manchester sides en route to the final.

lolwut?

First season with Bayern. Wasn't paying attention to other CL results but drew Real and then Barca. Knocked them both out 3-0 on aggregate to make the final in Lisbon. My mighty opponent? Celtic, who had seen off both Manchester sides en route to the final.

lolwut?
Please tell me Celtic won ;)

I'm managing Montpellier, first season, completely unknown to the football world and as i was surfing through various french teams information screens, i accidentally saw that i was favoured personnel for OGC Nice!!
I had only played 5-6 friendlies and a couple of league 1 games.

Now i'm in January and i'm still the only "favoured personnel" for OGC Nice!!

WTF!??!

Last edited:
Not really funny, but Bayern just bought Reus in my save, which means they now completed the Gotze, Reus & Lewandowski trio... they also got young Jonas Hoffman... poor Dortmund.

Has anybody seen two goals scored in the same minute? Not within one minute, but in the /same/ minute. Aspas and Cornelius both scored in the 14th minute.

View attachment 459522