Andy4EFC

Reaction score
With myself finishing Uni for the year I'm starting a game for the summer and maybe further depending on how many join/stay in the game. Looking to start one lower in England preferably where there is more of a level playing field, League 1 or League 2. If you don't like tougher games, don't bother requesting to join as you will need patience.

I can play most nights as my work is part-time over summer and during the day and perhaps during the day sometimes too. Add me on steam if you are particulary interested; rowlsarmy

I don't really care if you are the best at hte game or the worst (I'm probaly only average/good myself) but conversation is a must. I can't really stand playing any game offline anymore so if you want to play you must communicate, whether it be about the game, about real life, whatever. Also not as fussed about whether it's just text chat or over skype, skype is easier with you just needing to talk rather than type, but either is fine.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello, im intrested in joining. I send you a PM with my skype.

Games been started, almost at the league season, room for 1, maybe two more. add rowlsarmy on steam.

Hello guys me too wanna play with you I'm a new just give me your skype cause I don't know how to add you on stream

Looking for a couple more players, who are very active and eager to play the game, if you can only do evenings or until 10pm or whatever please don't add me, otherwise we can talk on steam, add me; rowlsarmy

Bump, need at least 1 more really. must chat, be very active.

im very interested, im on alot, steam name is narcher3, too late?