united762000

Reaction score
In recent days I have been playing FM14 and tinkering with various tactics in preperation of FM15. This s going to be short and sweet. Is FM15 any good and worth buying? I have played championship manager/football manager since 1993 and after last years initial 14 version launch I was disappointed. Is FM15 better than FM14???

i think FM15 is a great game the menu is diferent and is one of the hardest Fm ever made for me it was a pleseant game to buy i tottaly think is far better then Fm 14

There still is a very serious flaw in realism of FM15.
Namely, their developers, (SSI), still haven't managed to fix the issue of way too many goals in matches by full match views.
Since I always use full match view to be able to monitor and rate the performance of both my team and its individual players, encountering 8 goals in average on my matches hurts my sense of realism real badly.
So one thing is for sure: I shall definitely keep playing FM14, until that unrealistic issue will be finally resolved in FM15. (which would actually be a better game than FM14 without the mentioned deficiency)

FM 15 is broken.
You can have the best team in the world with the best keeper in the world included and you will still lose a significant amount of matches because of unrealistic dumb goals.
Stick to FM14,most fun and most balanced engine.