FM14: Player's Fixed PA 155+ & -10 -9 -8 ***SPOILERS***

Question:
I am in the third season as Man Utd. Will this update change my current player ?
I'm especially interested if Adnan Januzaj would get better in my save as he still hasn't grown into a good player.

No.

Guy won ballon d'or and they bring he`s stats down....

I am no Messi or Ronaldo fan but i think that Messi stats should come down( did they?). Every save i ever had in FM 2014( and earlier FMs) Messi wins ballon d'or up do about 2019-2020...

exactly even for me, in every save messi wins the ballon d'or till he is like 32-33

Question:
I am in the third season as Man Utd. Will this update change my current player ?
I'm especially interested if Adnan Januzaj would get better in my save as he still hasn't grown into a good player.
You need to start a new game.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo hasn't been playing to his current level is blind

Possibly the best he has played in years. He's carrying Real Madrid

Hi is it possible to upload the updated -10,-9 shortlist. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

chris22,
(or anyone else who may be able to provide the information I am seeking. Thank you in advance)

I was wondering if you had information you could provide on the (initial) PA of Niklas Sule of Hoffenheim II in the original database- or said another way, His PA at the opening of the season. Also do you know if he was available in all games for example that loaded at least a large player database or was loading Germany- whether as a playable or only observable league a prerequisite for his inclusion.

Secondly, did he undergo any PA changes in the 14.3 database update and/or was his availability across the game altered in the database change.

Along these lines, is the list you provide of PA Changes from the 14.3 Database Change absolutely complete. The list of this years 14.3 database/Winter Transfer Window Rating Changes seems significantly smaller then in years past- unless I am simply remembering things incorrectly.

chris22- thank you very much for all your work to assist players such as myself, including your comprehensive lists of player's PA ratings.

Thank you greatly for all your assistance.

SpinalBurst

On 14.0 database, Niklas Sule was 115/-8, on 14.3 he is 127/163.

Hope this helps.