ccfc

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the regen dates have been changed since FM13?

Im pretty certain theyre not the same. then again i am in the first season.

I think the best bet is to go with the regen dates of fm 2013 until there is a confirmed list for fm 2014 by someone. :)

Where is the tab for finding the Youth intake screen? I cant find it.

27th​ Dec
USA

22nd​ Feb
Russia

23rd​ Feb
Bosnia
Macedonia
Montenegro

26th​ Feb
Mexico

8th​ March
Croatia
France
Germany
Hungary
Scotland
Switzerland
Turkey

13th March
England

14th​ March
Chile

15th​ March
Ukraine

17th​ March
Slovakia

18th​ March
Belgium
Czech
Denmark
Italy
Poland
Portugal

19th March
Bulgaria
Romania
Slovenia
Uruguay

25th​ March
Holland

28th​ March
Serbia
Spain

2nd​ April
South Africa
Argentina

9th​ September
Brazil

are all regens available to be seen on the youth intake screen or is there somewhere else to look for older players?

So, I have a question about the regen dates for Brazil, I just passed Sept 9th the date listed on here, and September 20th the date listed on other websites. I still have no regens in brazil, do they not come through in the first season? I'm playing as a Spanish team so the game started in July.

So, I have a question about the regen dates for Brazil, I just passed Sept 9th the date listed on here, and September 20th the date listed on other websites. I still have no regens in brazil, do they not come through in the first season? I'm playing as a Spanish team so the game started in July.

no there arent Regens in Brazil in first Season. I think (but 'm not sure) the first Regens are generated on 1st Jan. So there arent any regens in Brazil on first Season

no there arent Regens in Brazil in first Season. I think (but 'm not sure) the first Regens are generated on 1st Jan. So there arent any regens in Brazil on first Season

Ahhh okay, puts dents in my hopes of signing any class regens this season :/ thanks pal

I'm a bit confused about regen dates. I'm playing FMC with England, Germany and Spanish league. But when I check my genie scout(sorry....) I cant see any new regens when the dates are passed. When do they actually appers in the game? I thought it was the dates public in post 8 in here....